2007blackJk - I'm not known for starting shit on any forum

Clem319

This seems ridiculous and immature to me. They make an account to talk crap? I don't get it. Did something happen in the past for all the hate or are they just clowns?
This forum has been very informative and has given me great ideas on what to buy in the future. I appreciate being a member and value the suggestions and advice given.

TrailBear

This seems ridiculous and immature to me. They make an account to talk crap? I don't get it. Did something happen in the past for all the hate or are they just clowns?
This forum has been very informative and has given me great ideas on what to buy in the future. I appreciate being a member and value the suggestions and advice given.

They hate because they don't get told what they want to hear, they get the TRUTH and honesty. Some people just can't handle that and start to hate .

Last edited:

StrizzyChris

People get butthurt when they ask a question and get a response of anything other than what they want to hear. They'll want advice or try to give advice to another member on a product. Well, the instant an established member on here says that they think that's a bad recommendation and gives different advise the guy goes full retard. Often it is because they don't have facts or evidence to substantiate their claims and they resort to calling us all EVO fanboys or Eddie worshipers.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Well, well, 2007blackJk or, should I say kjeeper10, you don't have the nuggets to call me out here? Glad to see you poked your head in here and saw my response.

Let hear it, tell me how you think Eddie and I are so awesome?! :thumb:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Meh .. Just ban me already. I am of 0 value to this forum.

Really? Talk all that shit over there and then come here and say that?

Sorry but it'll take more then that to ban you. See if we ban you you will run around saying you got banned for no reason. It's better to watch you make an ass of yourself.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
He obviously doesn't as he can blast me on another forum and wasn't man enough to do it here, even though I have him plenty of opportunities.... :yup:

Nice new avatar btw! :thumb: :cheesy:

lol, i never had a name for my jeep. i guess it's the "pipe dream" now:cheesy:

You know what guys. Frank, Eddie specifically. My comments on JKO were unnecessary. Take this how ever you like, I'll be a man and apologize.
I never really had any intentions to troll this site anyways. Ok... Maybe I did at first... My 100 or so post where legit.
So ... There. I'm liking some of the builds here, for the most part. I'll stay outa your way. That's IF I'm kept around :D

StrizzyChris

I have a very difficult time, especially after the route that everything took previously, believing that this is sincere and that the hate for what we have here is gone.

I hope I'm wrong and that you have turned over a new leaf with us here. I will say that trust and respect is earned and hard to get back once you blow it. If you actually are sincere and walk the walk of respect here.... then it's water under the bridge for me.(I clearly can't speak for those who you may have directly offended though)

10frank9

Web Wheeler
You know what guys. Frank, Eddie specifically. My comments on JKO were unnecessary. Take this how ever you like, I'll be a man and apologize.
I never really had any intentions to troll this site anyways. Ok... Maybe I did at first... My 100 or so post where legit.
So ... There. I'm liking some of the builds here, for the most part. I'll stay outa your way. That's IF I'm kept around :D

If you are sincere with you apology, then consider it water under the bridge. I cannot speak for the rest of the community, but I will be honest and say I am skeptical now, only time will tell if you are sincere. Don't forget you can not hide on the internet.

Top Bottom