My "Dream Build" w/ 40", Rock Jock 60's, Atlas, etc..

Kpalas

Do you have any pictures and opinions on the ARB Outback drawer?

Here you go JK_Dave. Overall I think its great. Very sturdy and solid, drawer opens smoothly, locks open, and the top also slides out as you can see in the pics. Makes getting to the ARB fridge easier. I ordered mine from Northridge 4x4, but at the time, the pic on their website showed a two drawer system. When I called to order it, the salesperson told me that ARB was having a hard time properly securing the two drawer system, so they decided to go with a single drawer setup with a divider in the middle. As you can see in the third pic, I had to notch out the plastic on the left side to allow the side platform to sit flat. Those side platforms are also removable to allow use of the space underneath them.

Attachments

• 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 211
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 209
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 211

kingg5

Not sure what you mean?? Are you asking about items that can be attached to the rack, or how the rack attaches to the sport bars?

how the roof rack attaches to the sport bars. very cool idea and would love to know more~!!

Kpalas

how the roof rack attaches to the sport bars. very cool idea and would love to know more~!!

The roof rack and mounts are made by Kargo Master. Kargo Master only recommends the sport bar mounts to be used with their 50x52 inch rack, but I didn't see any reason why they couldn't be used with the bigger rack so I took a chance and tried it. I have had no problems with it. The rack itself is rated at 500 lbs, but since there isn't a lot of support in the middle, I only put the lighter items up there.

Top Bottom