Rubicon trip October 3rd-5th

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Different stages of functionality... Now that may be the quote of the season haha... This late? If the haven't moved them around? Some will be downright horror stories. I still shudder at the one at Buck Island last October.

Just bring a big stick to push down the pile so there is room to sit. ;) How is that for a visual? :cheesy:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Just bring a big stick to push down the pile so there is room to sit. ;) How is that for a visual? :cheesy:

That was so disgusting! :puke:
"There's a stick in there to use." "How do you know you grabbed the right end?" :eek:

firecrew1

well, just got home from the King fire. its been a long couple of weeks:yawn37: for most of the tour I was spiked at loon lake:D , just letting you know I will not be heading out there:mad:, have some things I need to take care of before the next fire, you guys have a fun and safe trip

Crawler Kitty

well, just got home from the King fire. its been a long couple of weeks:yawn37: for most of the tour I was spiked at loon lake:D , just letting you know I will not be heading out there:mad:, have some things I need to take care of before the next fire, you guys have a fun and safe trip

Glad your home safe hope to meet you on another run! We'll toast you for sure!

Taking a breather before heading back for round two with the exhaust crossover. Tranny is back in and I had to reuse the OEM clutch. Hopefully I'll be done by 3.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Taking a breather before heading back for round two with the exhaust crossover. Tranny is back in and I had to reuse the OEM clutch. Hopefully I'll be done by 3.

Great news :thumbup:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKsix

Glad your home safe. Where you at loon lake Oregon?

Top Bottom