2015 jkur

madflyer72

Hey guys going to be getting back into the jeeping world. This weekend I will be ordering a 2015 JKUR with the specs that I want. Had an old TJ that I built up but it was a slow build...no money during college so I did what I could. Previous owner kicked the crap out of it. Like to start a build sheet on here so I can keep track of everything I do and share my experience with you guys.

Decided to go new because I could start with a fresh plate and I will know everything about it. I just can't stand people that hide stuff when you buy a jeep only to discover it later...

It will be a 6-9 week wait while it is being built by Jeep until I get my hands on it. I will be taking many pictures during the process...

Great forum!!

RockyJk

Congrats and welcome to Wayalife!

I know what you mean about buying used I wouldn't want to be the person that buys my old jk haha

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Very cool, welcome and congrats on coming back to jeep. I was in the same boat. Had a 2004 TJ in college and just bought a 2014 in March, a sport not rubi, but I plan on axle swaps down the road so I picked sport. Looking forward to the thread

CZEBJKU

Welcome wave. Looking forward to watching your build.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Congrats on ordering your 2015 JKUR. Can't wait to see pics when it comes in:)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

madflyer72

This forum seems great. I was a part of other forums but there are to many people on the forums that just love to piss people off. After months of following builds on this forum, I couldn't be happier to join you guys. Putting the deposit down on the jeep tomorrow....then the waiting game begins lol

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
This forum seems great. I was a part of other forums but there are to many people on the forums that just love to piss people off. After months of following builds on this forum, I couldn't be happier to join you guys. Putting the deposit down on the jeep tomorrow....then the waiting game begins lol

Yup pretty much is. Welcome to WOL!

2014 JKUR

madflyer72

Well saw one of the 15JKUR and was pissed about the sub in the trunk. the dealership didn't understand why but after explaining to them that it was just a water/dirt catch they finally saw eye to eye. I realize that I can weld a table over the sub to protect it but I think this was a huge flaw by jeep...and the fact that the dealership told me that to order a Rubicon...I have to have the alpine sound system with the sub...still pissed but I think it is fixable...

Top Bottom