JK-Experience RAW : Moby's Muddy Climb at Redbird Off Road Park, Indiana

GCM 2

I dont know what Moby has under the hood, but the clacking sounded like a turbo blow off valve to me.

Haha! You guys finally figured out that Moby is running a turbo after all these years! Actually, it is probably the sound of components vibrating once the clutch is depressed. Despite it being a little 3.8L, you can get a little bit of torque wrap/load built up in the drivetrain when crawling, it all just unloads when the clutch gets pressed.

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Cool. Yeah Im new to WAL and Moby. I knew Moby was bad, but I never researched it. Makes me wonder what else Eddie stuffed in Moby.

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Oh I know. Im not easily flustered. Like I told you Eddie. I dont know anybody here yet, so I dont know personalities quite yet. But if he can pull a leg and mess around hes good with me. I dont like someone that doesnt have a sense of humor about things. Makes for a dull day. Im all good here. I know he is good to. No harm no foul.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh I know. Im not easily flustered. Like I told you Eddie. I dont know anybody here yet, so I dont know personalities quite yet. But if he can pull a leg and mess around hes good with me. I dont like someone that doesnt have a sense of humor about things. Makes for a dull day. Im all good here. I know he is good to. No harm no foul.

Cool 👍........

Top Bottom