Wanted: Set of Tires

Prefer BFG Mud Terrain T/A KM (Rubicon take-offs LT255 75R17) or similar (Nitto) for 2009 stock unlimited - may go up a size or two but i dont have a lift yet. I live in TN but I am willing to travel to pick up the tires if the price is right.

Welcome to the WAYALIFE. Stop by the give us a wave thread and tell us more about you.

Also check out the for sale section there are a couple of sets that were for sale at one time.

R/
Will

Welcome to WAL

thanks, Ive been on JK Forum since 2012 and joined WAL in 2013, just dont post much. I follow on facebook and watch the youtube videos that Eddie makes. Ive learned a lot since 2012 thanks to WAL but I still consider myself a newbie compared to most of y'all.

bkac

Caught the Bug
thanks, Ive been on JK Forum since 2012 and joined WAL in 2013, just dont post much. I follow on facebook and watch the youtube videos that Eddie makes. Ive learned a lot since 2012 thanks to WAL but I still consider myself a newbie compared to most of y'all.

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

2015Rubicon

I am picking up my 2015 Rubicon X next week and will be replacing the stock tires and wheels right away. I believe they will be the same ones as this pic of the 2014 version. Black centers. I am in Southeast Missouri. Have been told the X versions sell quick and $1500 is a fair price. I will also be selling the factory steel bumpers and tow hooks if interested.

Attachments

• 1408759335999.jpg
    1408759335999.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 154

Charles

New xd wheels and 35x12.5x17 tires

I have the following for sale in NW Arkansas if your interested. Only have 7k miles on the tires. Pm if you are. o

Attachments

• photo[2].jpg
    photo[2].jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 155
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 156
  • photo[3].jpg
    photo[3].jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 152
I have the following for sale in NW Arkansas if your interested. Only have 7k miles on the tires. Pm if you are. o

Thanks for the post. Those are some serious tires! Are they 37s? Im looking for 33s. If the price was low enough I may consider 35s but Id then need to get a 2.5" budget boost. My Jeep is still stock.

Moparman

What part of Tennessee do you live in?I have my 2013 rubicon wheels and tires,shocks and springs for sale only have 9,000 miles on them and spare has never been on ground. I will take 1200.00 for everything. I am in Northeast ,Tn.

What part of Tennessee do you live in?I have my 2013 rubicon wheels and tires,shocks and springs for sale only have 9,000 miles on them and spare has never been on ground. I will take 1200.00 for everything. I am in Northeast ,Tn.

Im in the Oak Ridge/Powell area which is close to Knoxville. Id be interested in your offer. Do you have some pics?

Moparman

Im in the Oak Ridge/Powell area which is close to Knoxville. Id be interested in your offer. Do you have some pics?

I live in Kingsport and headed to pigeon forge for the jeep invasion and to Knoxville for the ball game on Sunday. I can send you some pictures it can post them on here if you want.

I live in Kingsport and headed to pigeon forge for the jeep invasion and to Knoxville for the ball game on Sunday. I can send you some pictures it can post them on here if you want.

yeah that would be good if you can post some pics here or send via pm. i may head over to the PF Jeep Invasion I just found out about it 2 days ago. We are going that way anyways this weekend. And GO VOLS! My daughter just started at UT this semester.:clap2:

finally got my tires

ALL

Thanks for your help and offers. I went with new 32" Goodyear Duratracs from Discount Tire. Im on the road 95% of the time and use Jeep for log distance traveling, often in winter conditions driving up to Buffalo, so the Duratracs seem like a logical fit. The Duratracs are super quiet compared to the Mud Terrains and handle well. Im very happy with them. Also I paid under $800 plus got a $80 prepaid visa card! I will again be looking to upgrade my tire size and lift in a few years but I will keep these tires and use them in winter when I do finally upgrade.

Mods- please feel free to delete this thread.

Top Bottom