Deal of the day right here, just because that's how I roll!

bkac

Caught the Bug
Free almost new Teraflex exhaust spacer kit. Just pay for shipping! Anyone??

I have up for grabs an almost brand new only 3ft and 15 seconds of runtime teraflex exhaust spacer kit in the box with really bad, hard to read directions. But on the bright side as quoted early today, "even a monkey could install them." Just pay shipping and they're yours or I could bring them to the "Suds and Hugs" meet. :thumbup:

FYI... if you getting or have EVO Protek skids don't waste you hard earned money, just get a new driveshaft! Just saying.... :banghead:

Sent from my SCH-I925 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

StrizzyChris

the spacer lowers the exhaust cross over and because of that it can not be ran with and makes contact with the full EVO protek skid system.

bkac

Caught the Bug
the spacer lowers the exhaust cross over and because of that it can not be ran with and makes contact with the full EVO protek skid system.

Yep that's the reason! I installed the spacers, fired up the jeep to check for exhaust leaks, then tired to install the skids and realized it wasn't going to work. That's $50 out the door! Lol
The new driveshaft will be here Tuesday.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sahara4me

Have had the same issue with quite a few.. afe makes a replacement y pipe that moves the crossover to behind the crossmember and EVERYTHING fits with no issues

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Have had the same issue with quite a few.. afe makes a replacement y pipe that moves the crossover to behind the crossmember and EVERYTHING fits with no issues

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Except with a manual transmission the Y-pipe contacts the trans cross member on the passenger side and will vibrate/rattle at certain RPMS. Very annoying and cant seem to shift if over to clear it. Also it has leaks where it meets the header flanges and at the center joint where the two pieces come together no matter how tight you tighten them. There is a reason I haven't gotten rid of my stock crossover pipe after installing this..;)

JKWrang

I mean.... its your phone number and all... but thats a terrible idea. Should do that in PM. Dony be surprised if you get bombarded by trolls

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom