Hello from the swamp!

JRoc

To my fellow Jeepers,

I just wanted to give everyone a wave and quickly introduce myself. I am sadly waiting for my current lease to expire so I can get started on my Jeep project. I've been a Jeeper since I was a little one. I grew up around them, took my driver's license test in one...over a decade ago. :icon_crazy:

My thoughts on my build so far, JKU Rubi with the 4" Mopar lift with Fox shocks, an additional 1" body lift, 37" tires and switching to beadlocks once I am residing out west. I'm currently still investigating all of my armour choices to reinforce the D44s that come on the Rubi. I will pursue the D60 swap once I have put the miles on the D44. I'm also going to be installing the Ripp Supercharger kit and Borla exhaust upgrade. I like the way the Rubicon X comes with the steel bumpers with the front being winch capable and stubby capable too! I'm probably going to seem like Noah building an Ark down here in FL, but I am focused on building a rock krawling capable rig.

Until then...this forum is my inspiration. I don't know any of you, but it's awesome being part of a forum family that are so like minded. I love everything woods, trail related. I'm a mountain biker, camper, hiker, climber...to some it up, I'm a born Jeeper. I can't wait until my final days here and then I am off to the Tucson area! I hope to hit the trails with most of you at some point!

Y'all stay safe and have a helluva good time! Be good or be good at it!

J:rock:

DA RUNT

Welcome to WAL, lots of good lift options out there. Be sure to do your homework before buying. Read reviews from people that have actually ran different lifts for comparison.

JRoc

The consideration I had for the 4" Mopar was a.) I would get to hold onto my warranty and b.) the simplicity of the dealer being able to wrap it up in the deal. I have had a difficult time finding true reviews of the Mopar with Fox. I know it's not a LA Lift like I prefer...I am more than open to any and all suggestions. I am certain I want to be able to clear 37" adequately and once I have moved out to AZ, I am most likely going to want to put some 40" with beadlocks on.

Please...all of the help would be much appreciated!

lmaya

The consideration I had for the 4" Mopar was a.) I would get to hold onto my warranty and b.) the simplicity of the dealer being able to wrap it up in the deal. I have had a difficult time finding true reviews of the Mopar with Fox. I know it's not a LA Lift like I prefer...I am more than open to any and all suggestions. I am certain I want to be able to clear 37" adequately and once I have moved out to AZ, I am most likely going to want to put some 40" with beadlocks on.

Please...all of the help would be much appreciated!

I have the same lift...no complaints so far. The price and convenience of having it covered through the dealer was the same reasons I went with it when I bought mine.

Top Bottom