Hello from Atlanta

joeyprice

Joe here, California ex-pat currently residing in Atlanta, GA. On my 3rd Jeep now, a 2014 JKUR. Previous iterations were a 1997 TJ Sport and a 2005 TJ RME.
The budget was pretty much blown by me instance on Rubicon badges, so it will remain pretty stock for the foreseeable future, but I'm making a list. My wife is going
to kill me.

thardy

Banned
Welcome to WAL from a fellow Georgian. Me and a couple of guys try and wheel at least once a month. Let me know if you're interested in joining some time.

Sent from WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug
Welcome and enjoy! Don't worry about the wife, she will forgive you!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Grubbicon

Joe here, California ex-pat currently residing in Atlanta, GA. On my 3rd Jeep now, a 2014 JKUR. Previous iterations were a 1997 TJ Sport and a 2005 TJ RME.
The budget was pretty much blown by me instance on Rubicon badges, so it will remain pretty stock for the foreseeable future, but I'm making a list. My wife is going
to kill me.
Welcome from Sandy Springs hope to see you around. If you dont know we have Jasper Jeepfest September 5-7th I will probably be there but just walking around because I doubt I will be done working on my rig.

Welcome to WAL from a fellow Georgian. Me and a couple of guys try and wheel at least once a month. Let me know if you're interested in joining some time.

You going to Jeepfest?

Moparman

Wave from Tennessee. I will be headed down your way for the sheriffs jeep fest in 2 weeks and can't wait.

Grubbicon

Ill be out there on Friday, but that's all I'll be able to do this year.

Yeah if i get my rig done this weekend i will be amazed. I wont have my new tires or anything but i really want to go cause i was working on mine last year too so i didnt get to play around just walk.

joeyprice

Love to join you guys...its been a while. The kid is 5 1/2 at this point so add 9 months, that's how long its been since I've been out, other than hunting trails type of thing.
Its stock and my DD, so I'll have to be gentle with it for a while, let me know if you guys do a newb run or something mellow.

thardy

Banned
Love to join you guys...its been a while. The kid is 5 1/2 at this point so add 9 months, that's how long its been since I've been out, other than hunting trails type of thing.
Its stock and my DD, so I'll have to be gentle with it for a while, let me know if you guys do a newb run or something mellow.

Absolutely. Mine is my DD as well. Most of the trails we've done a just fun more than anything else. No issues for a stock JK at all. I'm working on getting to some more challenging stuff but I always enjoy being in the mountains, no matter what I'm doing.

Leocon

Absolutely. Mine is my DD as well. Most of the trails we've done a just fun more than anything else. No issues for a stock JK at all. I'm working on getting to some more challenging stuff but I always enjoy being in the mountains, no matter what I'm doing.

Let me know...i wouldlove to join in...:yup:

trailless

Caught the Bug
Hi from just North in Chattanooga, TN.

I'm actually going to be moving to Atlanta, probably Midtown, in the next month! I hope there are some decent trails near by!!

Top Bottom