Monthly Jeep Build contest

jfallon1

I've seen on a few different forums where members submit pictures of their jeep and other members vote on their favorite. My question is, why don't we have such here? I think it's a cool way for the less noticed members in the build section to get their rig into the mix. It would also bring about sort of a friendly competition amongst the members. Let me hear what you guys think. Maybe we can get something started.

noroad

because we are not like other forums and there is no contest here, every jeep build is the best and every jeep is nice!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I've seen on a few different forums where members submit pictures of their jeep and other members vote on their favorite. My question is, why don't we have such here? I think it's a cool way for the less noticed members in the build section to get their rig into the mix. It would also bring about sort of a friendly competition amongst the members. Let me hear what you guys think. Maybe we can get something started.

If by contest you mean a thread, have at it sir. Start a thread wherein members can nominate another members rig. Then set up a poll on that thread for votes. :thumb:

StrizzyChris

If by contest you mean a thread, have at it sir. Start a thread wherein members can nominate another members rig. Then set up a poll on that thread for votes. :thumb:

There ya have it J...I'm with frank and nominate you as the commissioner of the build contest threads! :thumb:

Top Bottom