Waving Hi from Mt Clemens, Mi!

GearHeadMetal

Hello Wayalifers!
This is a great forum with great tech explanations and support so I had to join. This is my first Jeep Wrangler and I'm loving it. I'm a big MOPAR guy and have always loved muscle cars but i definitely have the 4x4 bug now. Thanks and look forward to seeing you guys on the forum

Last edited:

GearHeadMetal

Thought you guys might enjoy this pic of my commute home last night

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1409141703767.jpg
    1409141703767.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 33

GearHeadMetal

Thanks Clark, love the name btw, do you have any trail suggestions? I have family up by the Silver lake sanddunes and woild like to check those out sometime.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard and enjoy you Jeep! Congrats!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clark Griswold

Thanks Clark, love the name btw, do you have any trail suggestions? I have family up by the Silver lake sanddunes and woild like to check those out sometime.

Hey that's funny I just came back from my second trip to the dunes this year, it is awesome and you will enjoy it. Lots of cool rigs and driving the dunes is a blast and quite challenging in some places. We went on a trail called Tin Cup near Baldwin I think and me and a buddy of mine wheel around Allegan a lot.

CedarRaider

Hey that's funny I just came back from my second trip to the dunes this year, it is awesome and you will enjoy it. Lots of cool rigs and driving the dunes is a blast and quite challenging in some places. We went on a trail called Tin Cup near Baldwin I think and me and a buddy of mine wheel around Allegan a lot.

Welcome from northern michigan. Silver lake is a great spot. Along with 2-3 other parks in michigan. You are correct Clark the tin cup is kind if in between Baldwin and Leroy area. It wasn't challenging but was a very good time.

Tumbleweed

The Clem!!! Go Bathers!!!

Jeep Creep in Gladwin. Oct. 24-25. Bring lots of candy to pass.
November 1 open to public new Oakland County ORV park. Grange Hall road & Dixie Hwy.
Of course there is always The Mounds in Mt. Morris.

Mitrig

Welcome from Windsor Ontario. you have plenty of trail near you and just as many awesome guys to wheel with. if you are ever looking for a group for a weekend count me in!

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Rocks and Valleys in Harrison, MI is probably the best one as of now in the LP. Trails and obstacles of all levels. The new one Oakland county is opening has real promise. They held a closed test run a few weeks ago and the amount of work they did in 30 days was great.

Tumbleweed

Yes I was. Camped across the road too. Dinner @ River Rock.
Not gonna make the Nov. 1st event. I'll be in WV riding the ATVs @ Hatfield McCoy.

Top Bottom