Hello from the California Bay Area!

BnC

Hi my name is Ben, and I live the California Bay Area. My wife and I purchased our first Jeep in 2013. We have loved taking the Jeep out for weekend trips, and have enjoyed off-roading at some of local 4x4 parks. We look forward to meeting new people on the forums, and hopefully we will have a chance to meet new people to join for some four-wheeling fun!:thumb:

-Ben

spinuck

Greetings from the delta. Hollister is OK once or twice a year, but the Sierras is where the fun is at.

BnC

Nice! We have not made it out to the Sierras yet, but I am looking to find new locations to go. I have a major build for my jeep planned later this year. After that we will be looking to try out the new setup. I'm sure the Sierras will be one of our first stops.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Welcome! Enjoy your new adventures!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Crawler Kitty

Nice! We have not made it out to the Sierras yet, but I am looking to find new locations to go. I have a major build for my jeep planned later this year. After that we will be looking to try out the new setup. I'm sure the Sierras will be one of our first stops.

Welcome to WAL from Antioch - we're heading to the Sierras this weekend. Check out Labor Day Camping trip for info or to check the pics later next week. Looking forward to meeting you both maybe at a Suds & Grub or if you like wine we do a grapes and grubs should be another one soon!

BnC

Welcome to WAL from Antioch - we're heading to the Sierras this weekend. Check out Labor Day Camping trip for info or to check the pics later next week. Looking forward to meeting you both maybe at a Suds & Grub or if you like wine we do a grapes and grubs should be another one soon!

Oh boy! I wish I could join you all this weekend, but I already have plans. Thanks for the invite! We will definitely make it out to an event soon!

07JKSahara

Welcome from Benicia. Tons of fun trails to run stock or almost stock in the sierras. Plenty of Bay Area jeepers plan trips. We'd love to see you out there as well.

StrizzyChris

Hey man! My wife works in San Mateo. Currently we are just over the bridge in Union City. I work in Hayward myself at St. Rose Hospital. Maybe we will see you around!

Being with a Filipino, I'm over in Union City monthly to get our fill of seafood city groceries.

Being with a Filipina, I'm over in Union City monthly to get our fill of seafood city groceries.

Ben Welcome to the WAYALIFE. You will find this to be a great place. I grew up in Sacramento but have not lived there on 26 years. Recently retired from the Navy and heading to Texas soon. Keep checking the destinations and beyond and upcoming trips. There is always a trip planned somewhere.

Fixed it for you Strizzy :)

R/
Will

Top Bottom