How did you hear of wayalife?

GCM 2

....I appreciate how "clean" this forum is compared to the others.

That's what I like about this forum too :thumb: Clean looking, cleanly formatted, and very clean commentary when compared to some of the other forums. I am personally really happy to see that there is not one NSFW thread yet, the other 99% of the internet has it if you want to view or read it :doh:

DA RUNT

That's what I like about this forum too :thumb: Clean looking, cleanly formatted, and very clean commentary when compared to some of the other forums. I am personally really happy to see that there is not one NSFW thread yet, the other 99% of the internet has it if you want to view or read it :doh:

Totally agree, it's like the grown up Jeep forum of sorts. I found jkf back in 11 when Eddie ran it, then moved over here in 12 because it wasn't cluttered with nonsense and had a more family feel to it. Love this place :grouphug:

sean112280

Totally agree, it's like the grown up Jeep forum of sorts. I found jkf back in 11 when Eddie ran it, then moved over here in 12 because it wasn't cluttered with nonsense and had a more family feel to it. Love this place :grouphug:

Awwwww;) just ging you shit. Thanks for pointing me to here. Was leery at first because I thought it was all about JK's and I own an XJ, but low and behold.....that it is a great forum for any Jeep vehicle! Plan C obviously following along on that, but there are some really nice rigs on here and everyone is super friendly. Wish Da Runt and I were home for the JKX this year in our neck of the woods. Would be nice to meet some of the folks on this forum and get some wheelin in. just my :twocents:

hogtyed

Back in the mid 80's I owned a CJ-7 and as anyone that for some unknown reason sells it knows. Once you get rid of one you swear that someday you will own another. Well 2 years ago I bought my 2012 JK, 2 door, manual. As I was surfing the intertube for parts & info, how could you not come across Wayalife. Now it is just that a Wayalife... Thanks for being here!!! :clap2:

Tigereye10

Cruzing through Youtube and looking at what I wanted to do with my new Jeep and bam! there was a WAL video, watched it and figured I'd go ahead and check out the forum to see what it was all about, lurked around for a while reading up on things then thought well let's sign up to chat with some of the folks and couldnt believe how helpful everyone was and still is, but yeah thats pretty much how I found out about yall. :yup:

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
MTG can start a poll with a side wager. LMAO. Inside joke OP, for those that have been around a little while.

As for the OP question: I was doing some research in prep for my first jeep purchase when I found Project Jk. That led me to Eddies old forum which led me to all the vids and wayalife.

Changed my life. Figuratively and literally in many ways. 

- Jason

Same route for me. Got a new JK found Project online, and the rest is history! SoCal Wayalife! :rock:

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Surfing the web for Jeep related sites several years ago:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Stegertime

Caught the Bug

Totally agree here!

PS your rig is amazing, I bet it is quite a joy to run with. Maybe I'll see you out there!:D

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Long story short. My last CJ was sold in '86:
'48 CJ-2A.jpg 350.jpg

The Linebacker was a hard act to follow so like a lot of old guys I turned to a Harley I had for 20 years
Girlfriend.jpg

Then one day I was prowling YouTube and ran across Part 1 of the 2011 JKX in Colorado. I took the hook and sent a positive comment about the vid. Eddie replied and the next thing I know the Harley's history and I'm the proud owner of a 2012 JKUR and a '92 Comanche and moved back home to CO. Thank you Cindy and Eddie. I really mean it!
Finally Home.jpg

DBats

Walked by a buddy of mine who claimed to be doing "research" on his computer at work. A few minutes later after I googled the website he was looking at I was spending the rest of the day doing some "research" of my own :D

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I met some asshole 7 years ago on another forum. He seems like he knows what he's doing, so I followed him here. Hell I even moved to California. But then he moved away.. Total dick move...

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I met some asshole 7 years ago on another forum. He seems like he knows what he's doing, so I followed him here. Hell I even moved to California. But then he moved away.. Total dick move...

Sounds like you need to threaten him, perhaps you could crush his jeep.... :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
My story is simple. Found the JKX vids and they led me to this wonderful site. :thumb:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
My story is simple. Found the JKX vids and they led me to this wonderful site. :thumb:

I'll have to go with MR.Ty I was on youtube looking at videos from Uwharrie and I saw the JKX video and I was hooked from there on out :thumb:
Being that I live in NC thats the only place to do alittle wheeling so I watched alot videos of Uwharrie to get an idea on what its like.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Like the title states, how did you hear about the forum or what hooked you on the forum? We all like details. For me it was definitely the videos on YouTube the got me started. Here's a little back story:

My senior year of high school, I decided that the first vehicle I would officially pay for myself was going to be a jeep. I found a 1980 CJ7. I spent hours searching the internet, digging deep into the jeep world when I came across the wayalife crew on YouTube. It was one of the rubicon trail runs. I was so impressed by the capabilities of the rigs in the videos. Not to mention the quality and time put into them and I was inevitably hooked. From then on I set a goal; eventually find myself tagging along on a JK Exp ride. I've came along way since my old CJ. Now with a JK, I work hard to pay for the mods that hopefully will help me achieve my goal. One day, if The Lord willing, I'll be on the JK Experience ride and can look back and know all the hard work was worth it.

Here's the old CJ: View attachment 97373
The JK:
View attachment 97374
Both of the Jeeps look awesome you still have your CJ7 :thumb:
When I was in Gatlinburg, TN I saw a ol Scrambler and that thing was loud as all get out couldn't here myself talk when it went by and it was sitting on 37's with beadlocks :rock:

jfallon1

Both of the Jeeps look awesome you still have your CJ7 :thumb:
When I was in Gatlinburg, TN I saw a ol Scrambler and that thing was loud as all get out couldn't here myself talk when it went by and it was sitting on 37's with beadlocks :rock:

Sadly no, I don't have it anymore. I do plan to buy another in the future though. As much as I love my JK, there's something about cruising topless in an old CJ.

t8er

Also I meant to add in my earlier post I knew it was the right place since Eddie's an American Honey fan. It's been a camping tradition for years that I introduced friends to. Here's me ready for Labor Day ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409336700.297374.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom