Pigeon Forge, Tn.

RickyI

We are taking a few days vacation and driving up to the Great Smoky Mountains Jeep Invasion at Pigeon Forge, Tn. this weekend. Its a weekend event for the Great Smoky Mountain Jeep Club with Sat. being a show day with vendors and some trail rides in the Smoky Mountains.... Of course, we are flying our WAYALIFE decals! :) Can't wait until tomorrow night, we are taking my 2 1/2 year old niece who is my little jeep jeep girl & partner in crime! :) It should be a wild trip....:eek::crazyeyes: its a 13 hour ride up there, so there should be lots of jeep waves!

Ricky

trailless

Caught the Bug
Is it the Smokey Mountain Jeep Invasion?

I wish I was able to go...... Have fun and make sure to get some pictures!

We will be down late Friday night and leaving late Sunday. If you see blue halos on a billet silver JK sporting a WAL sticker it's likely us :)

RickyI

We will be down late Friday night and leaving late Sunday. If you see blue halos on a billet silver JK sporting a WAL sticker it's likely us :)
We should get there about the time you get! We are leaving early Monday morning heading back to La. That's Louisiana, not Calfi..... :)
I will be looking for you, we are meeting the convey at Maryvillle at 7:45 am.

Ricky

simonjk

Caught the Bug
I did this last year with upstate legends and Smokey mountain jeep clubs. Was a great time. SMJC are great people.

07 JKUR
4" Skyjacker short arm, Rock Krawler sway bar links, 17x9 Black Rock steelies, 37x13.50 Nitto mud grapplers, Evo Mfg frame mounted d rings, Mopar stubby winch bumper, Warn 9.5CTI winch, Smittybilt steps, Cherrybomb extreme muffler, Hella comet fog lights, Aev snorkel, Poison Spyder hood louver, Herculiner interior, Smittybilt seat covers, Mopar slush mats.

RickyI

Hey, we did see you, but you were pulling out of the gas station while we were driving in and you didn't see me flash my lights! I like those halos!

Ricky

Hey, we did see you, but you were pulling out of the gas station while we were driving in and you didn't see me flash my lights! I like those halos!

Ricky

Sorry we missed you... I was pretty distracted most of the weekend. The wife and I were celebrating 17 years and I had a serious lack of sleep going.... (First weekend without children in a long time) :blush:

Thanks on the halos.... :D

We will be back in the area soon to do some wheeling at Windrock

RickyI

Sorry we missed you... I was pretty distracted most of the weekend. The wife and I were celebrating 17 years and I had a serious lack of sleep going.... (First weekend without children in a long time) :blush:

Thanks on the halos.... :D

We will be back in the area soon to do some wheeling at Windrock

I fully understand! There was way to much & to many things to do up there! Sunday we drove "The Tail of the Dragon", US 129 and that was a blast! I think little girl, my 2 1/2 year old niece loved it, while the wife really didn't..... but we all had fun! little girl would scream, faster uncle cree, faster! :)

Ricky

We did this as well, were you with the Jeepism ride?

I must say, I would've prefered doing this in a sports car, but was amazingly impressed with how well our JK did!

549442.jpg

549443.jpg

RickyI

No, we were with some friends from up there... They had planned all the rides for us! What beauty country! It was a dull ride home after being up there for sure! :) We are right, I was surprised at how well our JKU drove on the Dragon.... it was fun! at least for me & little girl! :)

Ricky

IMG_3328.jpg IMG_3390.jpg

Top Bottom