Wave from Middle Tennessee

italia

New guy here. Looking for my first Jeep. Had a Land Rover back in the early 90's and did some wheeling - pretty good suspension travel for a stock vehicle. Anyway, spent most of my fun time since then on motorcycles - street bikes, dirt bikes and track bikes. My dirt bike days are pretty much over, but have lots of memories of single track trails in Tennessee, 500 miles in Baja, and unfortunately, a bunch of head first flights over the handlebars resulting in concussions. Still doing track days at places like Road Atlanta, Barber Motorsports Park, etc. And still doing street riding.

Have been wanting a Jeep for a while, and figured I'd get an old CJ to play with. But seeing some of the new JK's with all the bells and whistles makes me think I might consider getting a newer one and use it for daily driving and some weekend fun. Really don't think I'll get into serious rock crawling, so a compromise street/trail Jeep might just do the trick.

Anybody use their JK for both daily driving and trail?

Since I don't have a Jeep (yet) to post a pic of my bike. Anybody around here ride bikes?

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to Wayalife! nice bike! i would say about 90% of us use there jeeps for street and trail use. i know mine is my DD and my weekend warrior.

Top Bottom