ORE Windshield Banners

bkac

Caught the Bug
WOW! I've missed a lot on this one so far today! I believe the only thing missed so far that I've seen in my short time here is that Eddie gets a lot of sexual acts out on the trail. Because ultimately, that's every Wayalife member's dream.

I almost went there! Lol that's great!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
WOW! I've missed a lot on this one so far today! I believe the only thing missed so far that I've seen in my short time here is that Eddie gets a lot of sexual acts out on the trail. Because ultimately, that's every Wayalife member's dream.

Just remember that this thread is all your fault. And I am glad for it.

Loading please wait....

David1tontj

I've got some used and dirty overpriced king Coilovers for sale.. 12" and 14"

$1050.00/pair includes free dirt. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1410982735.963349.jpg

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Now you have me wanting a cupcake! Damn you!

Dont blame him. Blame the corrupt officals who have been scamming the system since our nations foundation. But feel free to use that as justification for more illegal activities.

Loading please wait....

Tigrcky

Dont blame him. Blame the corrupt officals who have been scamming the system since our nations foundation. But feel free to use that as justification for more illegal activities.

Loading please wait....

So where do I get the cup cakes? Btw keep in mind that I'm from somewhere else and only want what you are giving because I'm entitled...

Sent from my whatchamacallit

JKWrang

Well only if its free and you write off more then necessary :thumbup:

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Why are we writing on cupcakes. EAT THE CUPPYCAKE!!! And for the love of Penguins and Priuses make it a recyclable wrapper.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Why are we writing on cupcakes. EAT THE CUPPYCAKE!!! And for the love of Penguins and Priuses make it a recyclable wrapper.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Because I don't know you but I am about to meet you, I feel that I should bully you into changing your core beliefs so here goes:

Screw your penguins and priuses - roll coal until you "black" out everything, because everything must be the same color or else its tacky. :rock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq7Eki5EZ8o

Top Bottom