Wave from Castle Rock Co

Dukes_of_C.Rock

Been on the forum a few months now and forgot to give the wave. My name is Brandon. I'm married with 3 kids. Been into the jeep world for a couple years now and I don't think I can't ever get out now. See the profile for my JK description.

I really like that there is so much info here and help from all the members.

Remlap

Hello, I was born and raised in Franktown CO - up HWY 86 from you fellas. Bet a lot has changed around there though, been away for about 14 years.

Nice Jeep!

Dukes_of_C.Rock

Hello, I was born and raised in Franktown CO - up HWY 86 from you fellas. Bet a lot has changed around there though, been away for about 14 years.

Nice Jeep!

It is growing up a lot. My wife and I like both franktown and Elizabeth area. We moved here about 8 years ago and now traffic is a pain so looking to move to the Black Forest area.

Remlap

Great area, my Pops had 40 acres right off 86 near Tanglewood RD with a great view of Pikes Peak... I can't afford shit up there haha.

BChaffins

I am on my way to Park Co right now. We will be staying the night in Castle Rock tomorrow night. I love that area.

Is Castle Rock canyon still a nice little park? Considering taking the dog for a walk there tomorrow evening. But the last time I was there was in the mid 90s

Dukes_of_C.Rock

I am on my way to Park Co right now. We will be staying the night in Castle Rock tomorrow night. I love that area.

Is Castle Rock canyon still a nice little park? Considering taking the dog for a walk there tomorrow evening. But the last time I was there was in the mid 90s

It is a nice place. It's one of those places that is close but hardly ever go there. Just always wanting to get out of town. The weather has been cooler ( in the 80's) but watch out for the after noon thunder storms.

RubiDon

Welcome to Wayalife! I'm also in Castle Rock CO and recently joined WAL myself. Maybe we can meet up at some point and go on a run?

Don Smith (RubiDon)
Castle Rock, CO

RubiDon

I need to start checking dates of peoples' posts before replying. Anyway if you are ever looking for someone local to go on a run, let me know!

Top Bottom