Does this happen to you a lot?

DA RUNT

Who's rig has the Hebrew writing on the hood in the first pic? and what does it say??

That belongs to a very nice couple and their Fergie. I'm sure he'll be along shortly to explain what it means.

I'll take a shot at it. I believe it means,Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their ancestors to give them. :yup:

edit: Just a guess ;)

Last edited:
I'll take a shot at it. I believe it means,Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their ancestors to give them. :yup:

I couldn't remember off the top of my head but, in a nutshell that's what it means.

pastorwug

Good guess! I am Jewish and want to live by the war cry of the Israeli Army - Be Strong and Courageous!
A phonetic adaption would be Chakaz Ve Amatz!
Repeated 4 times in the book of Joshua

GENREC

Good guess! I am Jewish and want to live by the war cry of the Israeli Army - Be Strong and Courageous!
A phonetic adaption would be Chakaz Ve Amatz!
Repeated 4 times in the book of Joshua

I like it brother! I thought maybe IDF related. Close enough.

hogtyed

:friends: Yep, I think Hooter has a mind of her own & automatically parks herself next to other Jeeps just so she doesn't have to sit alone. 20140902_105841.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I always try and park near or next to others, but no one parks next to me...prolly cuz myne is intimidating to stockers in the area

Top Bottom