A Wave from Guantanamo Bay, Cuba....

grnt87

Hello all,

My name is Derrick and I currently live on Naval Station Guantanamo Bay. I use to live in NC where I had URE national forrest to play in, for now all I have is a few dusty trails. Now to the important stuff, I drive a 2000 TJ lifted 3.25 and locked with 33'' Pro comp M/T. She does the job I need her to do but I am looking to get a JK Rubi once I get back to the states. Ill keep the TJ as a mudder and aim for more rocks with the Rubi. I look forward to talking with all of you here and spreading the Jeep love from a far....:rock:

grnt87

Welcome to WAL, you get to do any diving out there?

Very little. There are a few trails we are allowed to drive around on but not much sadly. For now I have to depend on Wayalife youtube channel and my old jeep club back in the states for vids and pics to keep high Jeep spirits! The good news is I have been able to convert a few from trucks to the wonderful, addicting world of Jeep!!!:rock:

Crawler Kitty

Welcome to WAL - there was another WAL member that was stationed there recently not sure if he's still there. Hopefully you can have a small Suds & Grubs and talk Jeeps! :p I went to WT Sampson there from 78-80. I miss it soooo much it was great being a military brat there!

grnt87

Welcome to WAL - there was another WAL member that was stationed there recently not sure if he's still there. Hopefully you can have a small Suds & Grubs and talk Jeeps! :p I went to WT Sampson there from 78-80. I miss it soooo much it was great being a military brat there!

Really? Small world! It has changed a lot since you were last here...we are up to 3 count them 3 restaurants hahaha.

SilverBack

Hello all,

My name is Derrick and I currently live on Naval Station Guantanamo Bay. I use to live in NC where I had URE national forrest to play in, for now all I have is a few dusty trails. Now to the important stuff, I drive a 2000 TJ lifted 3.25 and locked with 33'' Pro comp M/T. She does the job I need her to do but I am looking to get a JK Rubi once I get back to the states. Ill keep the TJ as a mudder and aim for more rocks with the Rubi. I look forward to talking with all of you here and spreading the Jeep love from a far....:rock:

Welcome to Wayalife. great forum, great folks and great rigs. I did some time on GITMO for JTF 160 way back in the day. Small but cozy. Watch out the the 6+footer called Godzilla, he drinks beer and demands apples! Stay safe and enjoy the snorkeling and food!
T

Top Bottom