Adirondack Adventure!

beans

This last week we took the Jeep to the Adirondacks in New York. We explored some mines, some trails and saw beautiful vistas. It was an incredible experience! Just wanted to share the experience! Enjoy! :D:D

jeep8.jpg

arm993

Great pictures! Probably my favorite place to be is lost in the Adirondack Mountains. Thinking about heading up to hunt in the Little Moose River Plains in the next couple weeks. Down a fire road 20 miles from civilization is where I love to be. Where did you find trails up there to run? Curious because they seem to be elusive to me in the park although I've found a couple by asking around to a few locals near Lake Placid. Wish I could find a listing of seasonal roads and trails in Upstate NY.

Thanks for posting up your trip.

CZEBJKU

Great pics. Have to put it on my bucket list. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

beans

How the hell did i miss this thread!?!?! great shots Beans!

lets plan a little road trip for it. would be cool

Planning another trip for June or July! :D I'll post when I get my work schedule! We can all meet up there :D

RjSkippy

Planning another trip for June or July! :D I'll post when I get my work schedule! We can all meet up there :D

I live just south of the ADKs and always looking for an excuse to get out....so I would be down to meet-up if you're heading up this way over the summer (assuming work schedule allows! lol). :thumb:

MrHooah04

This last week we took the Jeep to the Adirondacks in New York. We explored some mines, some trails and saw beautiful vistas. It was an incredible experience! Just wanted to share the experience! Enjoy! :D:D

View attachment 98196

Just PCS'd up to Drum! I'm originally from MA so I'm familiar with the area..but not in terms of off roading. Where abouts did you go?!

Top Bottom