15" Wheels

Matymaty

Has anyone used 15" wheels? Is there a reason to not run 15s? I read they will fit with less backspacing so the rim clears the brakes. Can anyone confirm this?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That is true, some will work and others will not.

IMO I would skip the 15's and do 17's. The latter will provide better stability on the road for daily driving.

Munday

I have ran 15's with 36" Iroks ....it was a long time ago and can't remember the BS but I ran a set of RockCrawlers. I will have a look and see if I can find some info on them .... I had no fitting issues and did not have to grind anything .... If I was going to make a suggestion .... I would say stay with 17's .... As mentioned before .. The road manners are better and the selections of tires are good .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

seanb123

I love the look of all the sidewall with 15' rims been running alloy mb tko's for a while now with 35s been happy with them no issues

Munday

I love the look of all the sidewall with 15' rims been running alloy mb tko's for a while now with 35s been happy with them no issues

The look along with the the fact that I had the 36" Iroks from my fj40 build is the reason I tried the 15's ..... Not that they were a major issue .... But had I not had them I probably would have stayed with 17's ..... I was also running Irok Bias on the 15's .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

RockyJk

I ran 15's on my old 2 door they were steelies and had 3.5 backspacing cleared everything with no issues 👍

DA RUNT

Ran 15" black rocks with my 11, but was only running 33's. No issues

Attachments

• IMAG0944.jpg
    IMAG0944.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 61
Top Bottom