Heat Wave from Dubai!

Super76

Hey everybody!

I'm Vince, ex-pat in Dubai,married to a '07 JKU and have a beautiful 38 year old mistress who's interfering in my marriage...

The United Arab Emirates Desert and the sultanate of Oman is my playground. So dune bashing, rock crawling and camping is what we do on a weekly basis when the temperatures allow it.

I enjoy reading this website as it encourage me to spend more time and money on my marriage :)

php3nPoAdAM.jpg
phpHOw1HWAM.jpg

trailless

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave:

How does the Jeep do in the sand dunes? Also, does Dubai have any laws on vehicle modifications?

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife! Fat tires w/ low air pressure, good suspension and tons of horsepower are all you need for the dunes. Enjoy!:yup:

JKWrang

Ive been to dubai. Nice place! Lots and lots of money there and a hell of a lot of nice architecture.

Never saw a public garage with more lambos per capita anywhere in my life.

Welcome to wayalife!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Super76

Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave:

How does the Jeep do in the sand dunes? Also, does Dubai have any laws on vehicle modifications?

Thanks Trailless,

Jeep does all right, it can use a bit more power, but the '12 JK's got no problems.
Unfortunately, the local government is restricting engine modifications since a couple of years, so supercharchers and Hemi's are not done anymore..
Hopefully they will change this in the future again. Things do seem to change here instantly.

Top Bottom