Spare tire delete plate

pvanweelden

I found these round hole plastic caps at a local hardware store for 25 cents each. Even tho the hole is an oval, they snap right in and hold tight.
1410529245412.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

pvanweelden

I couldn't find them at Home Depot, we have Ace Hardware stores here (neighborhood hardware store) that tend to carry more of the special fittings than the bigger box stores. They were in the hardware section in one of the drawer bins.

I couldn't find them at Home Depot, we have Ace Hardware stores here (neighborhood hardware store) that tend to carry more of the special fittings than the bigger box stores. They were in the hardware section in one of the drawer bins.

I'll check the local Ace first! I think we only have one in the whole city.

Holster642

Does he sell them...?

IM SURE HE WOULD. I WAS JUST ON MY WAY HOME FROM MOAB AND HAD INSTALLED A SMITTY BUILT BUMPER ON MY OTHER JK WITCH DELETED THE FACTORY CARRIER AND HE HAD JUST BOUGHT A SWEET COMPUTERIZED PLASMA TABLE SO I THOUGHT :friends::question: MAKE ME SOME OF THESE. HE DOES MOSTLY RZR PARTS AND CUSTOM RAILING STUFF SO YEAH.

StrizzyChris

IM SURE HE WOULD. I WAS JUST ON MY WAY HOME FROM MOAB AND HAD INSTALLED A SMITTY BUILT BUMPER ON MY OTHER JK WITCH DELETED THE FACTORY CARRIER AND HE HAD JUST BOUGHT A SWEET COMPUTERIZED PLASMA TABLE SO I THOUGHT :friends::question: MAKE ME SOME OF THESE. HE DOES MOSTLY RZR PARTS AND CUSTOM RAILING STUFF SO YEAH.

"No I can't stop telling, cuz that's how I talk!". NSFW!!!

Top Bottom