Lets see the 2015s!!!!

Speedygt

Covered my subwoofer with a mat and sounds better to me. Remember bass is omnidirectional. Protected and tighter bass. Win win for me.

Sent from my Xoom using WAYALIFE mobile app

IwantaJK

did you switch out with a set of flat black flares from another jk? In the top pic you have color matching flares and then your trimmed flares are flat black with window trim :thinking: I like the hood swap too!

I swapped fenders! Never a fan of the painted flares. Thanks on the hood, I've had this hood on three different Jeeps, I always find a way to keep it lol.

The new sound system is MUCH MUCH better than on my '12. I also covered the sub with my cargo area mat and it sounds great.
Couldn't be happier!

mad dog 21

Man those are nice rigs and very surprised at the quick transformation. Great job and wish I had time or money to get that far.

tpietzsch

Looks like the Craigslist ad wasn't removed, weird. Maybe some extended advertisement for the local shop who built it. That shop is close to me, I'll have to check them out. All the bells and whistles for sure, nice rig.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412977549.148670.jpg

IwantaJK

posted in AZ as well:hmm:

I'm a kansas resident but I live in scottsdale in the winter. I bought the jeep in kansas over the summer, built it there with my buddies that own Stomper off road, and then transported the Jeep here to scottsdale where it currently is.

The sale ad was really just me testing the waters because I found an H1 hummer that I wanted to buy. But that fell through and I'm keeping the Jeep. This is my 4th JK, i tend to build them and then sell them. Jeep guy through and through, but I love all vehicles and building things. Thanks for all the feedback!

Top Bottom