Sport/sahara rear axle shaft

IgotaWoody39

For real. No need get all condescending. I'm so sorry "blogs" bother you so much.

Well rocket scientist, if it's not " blog writing " then just what is it....you must be a liberal,,,,never said " blogs" bothered me, not once...only "why" I never answer them,,nothing more, your the whining liberal who has to blow things out of portion...the conversation was between two folks, myself & cozdude.... As for giving out where I live, that's my business, no one else's, had Cozdude acknowledged he "wanted" the axles, then I would have pm'd him with the needed info....so cmireles, go home, mommy is calling you for din din....

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
whining cause where I live is my private business ?? really ?? wow, how low, a moderator that whines,,,,real professional

And here I thought I lived in America,,,,guess not, I guess I must give my every location out to all who ask...

LOL! Yea cause asking where you lived was sooo personal. Maybe I wanted to make life simple and drive to meet you? Get over yourself dude

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
whining cause where I live is my private business ?? really ?? wow, how low, a moderator that whines,,,,real professional

And here I thought I lived in America,,,,guess not, I guess I must give my every location out to all who ask...

Awww I'm sorry you dont like it here. Ill help. If you are on a computer there is a big red X button you can hit or, if you are on a smart phone/tablet the "home" button will close the page. Both will remove you from the vast "blogging" world you are so pained to respond too....

IgotaWoody39

Only one I saw whining was you because I asked a simple question

Really, I'm whining ?? really, ?? Where I live is my business, not yours, now had you'd said you really wanted the axles, then I would have PM'd you with the necessary info...but not once, not once in any of your replies did you acknowledge wanting them,,,no not Mr. Moderator,,, heaven forbid....

IgotaWoody39

Awww I'm sorry you dont like it here. Ill help. If you are on a computer there is a big red X button you can hit or, if you are on a smart phone/tablet the "home" button will close the page. Both will remove you from the vast "blogging" world you are so pained to respond too....

Ahhh, another child has to chime in,,,, how cute,

again, you must be a liberal as well, never said I didn't like it here, not once....

MTG

Caught the Bug
Where did I say I was. ..???...certainly made No mention of pine grove.....all you need to do is confirm yes or no, you don't need to know anything other....either you want them or you don't. ..kiss..

Now I know why I don't reply to blogs, to many questions. .. in all your texts, you never once mentioned you wanted them, they'll be in the garbage come saturday....there, you happy. .??

Well rocket scientist, if it's not " blog writing " then just what is it....you must be a liberal,,,,never said " blogs" bothered me, not once...only "why" I never answer them,,nothing more, your the whining liberal who has to blow things out of portion...the conversation was between two folks, myself & cozdude.... As for giving out where I live, that's my business, no one else's, had Cozdude acknowledged he "wanted" the axles, then I would have pm'd him with the needed info....so cmireles, go home, mommy is calling you for din din....

You are quite possibly the dumbest fucking person to post on this forum, and trust me there have been some dumb people on here. :yup:

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Ahhh, another child has to chime in,,,, how cute,

again, you must be a liberal as well, never said I didn't like it here, not once....

1416704446432.jpg
Pleasr go on. I was just offering advice to make the scary "blogs" stop forcing you to respond.

IgotaWoody39

Lol
Buy my axles or f*** you.

never asked for money for the axles, not once,,, since your comprehension skills seem to be flawed, I do believe I said they were for the taking, or they go to the landfill...another words, free...there, I spelled it out for you "o" wise one...sorry ass 2007blackjk

IgotaWoody39

I agree with this post.

I as well do also agree, you are as you say I am....I guess letting go of a set of not needed axles to someone who might have a better use of them is dumb, then I guess it is...Oh, and as far as being "
You are quite possibly the dumbest fucking person to post on this forum, and trust me there have been some dumb people on here.", all you need to do, is look in the mirror....:cheesy:

IgotaWoody39

One View attachment 111832 question to you and I'll go away. No need to keep shitting up this guys thread.

Why all the anger ?

why bother with this post, ?? the conversation that you seemingly want in on, was between Cozdude & myself....You inserted yourself into it with your anal remarks...but I guess they'll always be that one or two people that are just dying to stir the pot...

Nice picture of yourself, just knew I had to be talking to a child, with the childish remarks...

No anger here, just as I said, a few folks just dying to stir the pot with their childish remarks...

Last edited:
Top Bottom