Sport/sahara rear axle shaft

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Lol like I said getting all butt hurt over me asking about your location. The thread is me looking for axle shafts so it implies Noroad and myself are interested so get over yourself dude.

Where did I say I was. ..???...certainly made No mention of pine grove.....all you need to do is confirm yes or no, you don't need to know anything other....either you want them or you don't. ..kiss..

Wow! And all this time I thought I was a dick, lol. This clown has me beat hands down.

IgotaWoody39

Wow! And all this time I thought I was a dick, lol. This clown has me beat hands down.

You are what you said, for no rhythm or real reason, you felt the need to open your piehole and edge on something that needed not be said...Yes, that still makes you what you said I am....

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
And yet another drive-by from trollville. Sad that you are not even man enough to sick around.

IgotaWoody39

It's been generally true that the gross and show-offy the name is the more the person is a real tool.

your ignorance is appalling, you know not of which you speak, you think, and that's where you fell off the common sense wagon and onto the ignorance wagon....you assume to much, you assume you know me,,,you don't know shit,,,,go home child..

Last edited:

IgotaWoody39

To the ignoramuses ( MR.Ty, ridge3runner, pastorwug, JKWrang, Armydog, commenting on the axle shafts from 23 Nov 14 on, you continue to comment on a subject that you don't know the end result of, cementing your true ignorance....the axles have been spoken for behind closed doors by members here on this forum, as have several other unneeded items.... so to continue to talk about what you don't know the end result of, only shows your true ignorance...children

IgotaWoody39

It's been generally true that the gross and show-offy the name is the more the person is a real tool.

I guess you you're trying to think, please stop.... you're just bringing to much hurt to yourself... you must be a young child,,,, I guess if a motorhead had said he owned an old woody you'd still be confused.... and what of pastorwug....?? or should one see it as pastorwunhunglo, for all anyone knows you're a pedophile...you sure as hell sound like one

To the ignoramuses ( MR.Ty, ridge3runner, pastorwug, JKWrang, Armydog, commenting on the axle shafts from 23 Nov 14 on, you continue to comment on a subject that you don't know the end result of, cementing your true ignorance....the axles have been spoken for behind closed doors by members here on this forum, as have several other unneeded items.... so to continue to talk about what you don't know the end result of, only shows your true ignorance...children

We're happy for you, now take the rest of you garbage, click your heels three times and go back where you came from.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

Ya... you missed the point.
1417098792732.jpg
But hey, good for you and happy thanksgiving.

Top Bottom