Never Forget. 9/11

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Why do you say, "only a volunteer firefighter"? Last I checked the fire is the same temperature and can still kill us whether or not we do it for free or as a job. The danger doesn't discriminate, brother. (Side bar: The country has more volunteer departments than paid departments.)

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you jackal. For pointing this out and to my fellow firemen paid and volunteers thank you :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jackal01

Thank you jackal. For pointing this out and to my fellow firemen paid and volunteers thank you :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Believe it or not but nearly 87% of the country is covered by volunteer-only or part volunteer FDs.

Be safe and never forget.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
No never forget the day I was in middle school in homeroom watching channel 1 news then next thing we knew was that an announcement came over the intercom that the towers had be hit and all the tv's changed to live footage of the towers and pentagon it was horrible. :grayno:

I couldn't think or believe that something like that could ever happen :naw: We were all stunned and in disbelief everybody started calling there parents and talking to families they had in NYC that was one eventful day I haven't forgotten:naw:

Top Bottom