To all brothers and sisters out there...

JRoc

On a somber day like today, I just wanted to take a second and thank all of my military brothers and sisters who stepped up amongst cowards to protect the freedom that many Americans (citizen and non-citizen alike) abuse today. I, like you have volunteered and have lost pieces along the way. Thank you. Thank you for your bravery, your dedication and for not forgetting what this country once was. Thank you to all of the civilians who have joined the cause and support in your own way.

To all of us who lost someone on or since 9/11...may peace fill the voids that have been left behind. To those that give your best attempt at restraining peace in our country, may you find trajedy in your own life one day. To all of the trash (white and black alike) that are preying on the innocent, corrupting our children and wreaking havoc in our society, may you find yourself facing down the end of a barrell, much like the terrorists that have been slain by many of us.

To the like minded liberals who have been blinded by your own, I pray that one day you seek wisdom and find it. To all of my conservative right winged brothers may we stay strong on our moral foundation but find tolerance within ourselves to start working together, as one, even with whom we do not agree with. We are one country. We all suffer. We all succeed. We live and die as one.

On 9/11, terrorism did not play favorites to one political party or another. The terrorism we still face today is of no difference. This day should be a day of reflection. We shall honor our fallen heroes and their families. We shall honor those heroes and their families who have given and not fallen. We shall give a helping hand to our brothers and sisters who are still fighting this fight.

When we hit the trails and find ourselves in the midst of all of the natural beauty around us, please stop for one second and take it all in...for this is what we fight for.

Thank you to all who've read.

untitled 1.png

Semper Fidelis

JRoc

RickyI

On a somber day like today, I just wanted to take a second and thank all of my military brothers and sisters who stepped up amongst cowards to protect the freedom that many Americans (citizen and non-citizen alike) abuse today. I, like you have volunteered and have lost pieces along the way. Thank you. Thank you for your bravery, your dedication and for not forgetting what this country once was. Thank you to all of the civilians who have joined the cause and support in your own way.

To all of us who lost someone on or since 9/11...may peace fill the voids that have been left behind. To those that give your best attempt at restraining peace in our country, may you find trajedy in your own life one day. To all of the trash (white and black alike) that are preying on the innocent, corrupting our children and wreaking havoc in our society, may you find yourself facing down the end of a barrell, much like the terrorists that have been slain by many of us.

To the like minded liberals who have been blinded by your own, I pray that one day you seek wisdom and find it. To all of my conservative right winged brothers may we stay strong on our moral foundation but find tolerance within ourselves to start working together, as one, even with whom we do not agree with. We are one country. We all suffer. We all succeed. We live and die as one.

On 9/11, terrorism did not play favorites to one political party or another. The terrorism we still face today is of no difference. This day should be a day of reflection. We shall honor our fallen heroes and their families. We shall honor those heroes and their families who have given and not fallen. We shall give a helping hand to our brothers and sisters who are still fighting this fight.

When we hit the trails and find ourselves in the midst of all of the natural beauty around us, please stop for one second and take it all in...for this is what we fight for.

Thank you to all who've read.

View attachment 99814

Semper Fidelis

JRoc

So Well spoken from the "Heart"!
As American's, WE should "NEVER FORGET" what this great nation is about and about the Men & Women in uniform who keep our lives safe & free!

Ricky

JKbrick

Thank you for writing this, I too hope for our country to come together someday and be strong and moral and follow the constitution and God again. God bless America and America bless God

Top Bottom