Calling all Coloradoans!

hbkid22

Hmm, I only know of the 230 south if Laramie. Sounds like a fun trip.

So I misspoke....Off of 210. Sorry about that.

Here are the coordinates if you want to look them up. 41°16'4.50"N 105°26'1.18"W & 41°13'34.40"N 105°14'35.52"W

I know its not going on any trails (and not sure if any are in that area - havent looked any up) but thought it would be fun to just explore some things....

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
So I misspoke....Off of 210. Sorry about that.

Here are the coordinates if you want to look them up. 41°16'4.50"N 105°26'1.18"W & 41°13'34.40"N 105°14'35.52"W

I know its not going on any trails (and not sure if any are in that area - havent looked any up) but thought it would be fun to just explore some things....

Oh yeah, happy Jack. Love that road. You can start in Cheyenne and take it west. You can go all the way around and end up at the rest area, or go south on forest road 700. Beautiful sights. 700b off the 700 is supposed to be a fun trail, but was closed last spring. Also a reservoir named granite springs looks nice. We didn't get a chance to check that out. But if you get a chance, take that 700 road south towards vedawoo.
Really wish I could swing down, im taking tomorrow off, but I'm supposed to be home waiting for our washing machine to get delivered.

sparkymoffett

No worries at all. When the weather starts getting Crappy I'm sure I'll end up your direction for brew tours. I'll let ya know

hbkid22

Oh yeah, happy Jack. Love that road. You can start in Cheyenne and take it west. You can go all the way around and end up at the rest area, or go south on forest road 700. Beautiful sights. 700b off the 700 is supposed to be a fun trail, but was closed last spring. Also a reservoir named granite springs looks nice. We didn't get a chance to check that out. But if you get a chance, take that 700 road south towards vedawoo.
Really wish I could swing down, im taking tomorrow off, but I'm supposed to be home waiting for our washing machine to get delivered.

Yeah was planning on starting in Cheyenne and heading out on 210 and actually go all the way to Laramie but might change that up with your suggestion....Go loop around Granite Reservoir then check out the beacons then double back to the 700 and cut through to I-80 and then home....sounds fun. And I am actually going Saturday morning (10/11) if that changes anything for anyone but planning on leaving early as I want to be back by 11 or so if possible in Fort Collins.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
All those side roads off the 700 are nice. We camped there this spring. I think off the 700r. If by some weird chance I'm not working Saturday I'll try to go. But not looking good.

Danish13

Henderson checking in.
ff3fa0163285d8bb0db0725de25eb077.jpg
picture from bill moore lake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hbkid22

Anyone want to make a run to Moody Hill Sunday in the Fort Collins area. Need to go early and be back by noon.

bikemanx2

Hey everyone we are up in Berthoud area. Always looking to meet new people and go exploring too.

Sent from my Venue 7 3730 using Tapatalk

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
DTC here. Was thinking of a Denver meetup on nov 1. Anyone interested?

Sent from my iPhone - autocorrect be damned!

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
We're having a meetup in Denver tomorrow if any of you guys want to join! Details in the mile high thread!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom