2013 Wrangler Unlimited

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
Thank you guys! I'm gonna miss it, that is for sure. And to anyone interested, I am currently not interested in parting anything out.

shadow21

Thank you guys! I'm gonna miss it, that is for sure. And to anyone interested, I am currently not interested in parting anything out.

Okay well if you do let me know I have a aftermarket stubby and want to buy the Evo. Lol

I've also forwarded this link to friends looking for a Jeep. Glws

thardy

Banned
Okay well if you do let me know I have a aftermarket stubby and want to buy the Evo. Lol

I've also forwarded this link to friends looking for a Jeep. Glws

Second that. Of you change your mind, I'd also be interested in the 1/4 pounder with swap for my stubby stock bumper.

Sent from the Wayalife mobile app

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
From the OP...

Exactly; no parting out at this time.

I am looking to make someone a great deal on a very low mileage, lightly used rig, that is on it's way to being a great trail rig. This rig ran the Rubicon just a few months ago flawlessly. I can only imagine what it will be capable of with a front 44, lockers, and 37's.

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
Bump. Price drop for the wayalife crew: $31,000. Has had a recent oil change on both the engine and rear differential. Oil in the front diff is still good. Interior was detailed and seats/carpet shampooed. Exterior detailed and paint clay bar and waxed.

shadow21

Bump. Price drop for the wayalife crew: $31,000. Has had a recent oil change on both the engine and rear differential. Oil in the front diff is still good. Interior was detailed and seats/carpet shampooed. Exterior detailed and paint clay bar and waxed.

You should be able to get 31 from a dealership. I took mine in Lifted sport on 35 they offered me $35,700. The only reason I still have it is they couldn't locate a rubicon with the options I wanted.

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
You should be able to get 31 from a dealership. I took mine in Lifted sport on 35 they offered me $35,700. The only reason I still have it is they couldn't locate a rubicon with the options I wanted.

Thank you for sharing this; I'll see what they have to say.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I just sent this to a friend who is looking for a jeep for his son. I'll let you know.

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
Dealership didn't work out?

They offered me a fair price. I'd like to first try and sell it to someone who is interested in having a jeep they can take on the trail. This has $8,000 or so into it and could end up being a great start for someone. I'd rather that happen then sell it to the dealership. Time will tell.

Last edited:

shadow21

They offered me a fair price. I'd like to first try and sell it to someone who is interested in having a jeep they can take on the trail. This has $8,000 or so into it and could end up being a great start for someone. I'd rather that happen then sell it to the dealership. Time will tell.

I get that. If I wouldn't of bought mine 2 months ago I'd be buying yours has everything I want other than the front axle

Top Bottom