Wave from Ventura County CA

Rubicon john

Hi All,

I have been meaning to introduce myself for a while now, so here we go... I purchased my 2014 JKUR last December 2013 and since that time the only mods I have done are weather tech floor liners and Trek Armor seat covers. I joined this forum to gain knowledge about my vehicle, learn about modifications, and hopefully make some new friends along the way. I recently purchased the first of the suspension components that I plan on installing on my jeep. After hours of research I decided on buying the EVO LCG Bolt on Coil over kit. Since I am Not made of money I have to split up these purchases, so at this time all I have is the front. I plan on purchasing the rear next month and than wheels and tires. If all goes well I should be installing these parts in November. Of course I will need armor and the list goes on, but hopefully I am off to a good start.

On a side note, this is the first forum that I've ever joined, so I'm still trying to figure this stuff out.

V/R,

Rubicon john

David1tontj

Hi All,

I have been meaning to introduce myself for a while now, so here we go... I purchased my 2014 JKUR last December 2013 and since that time the only mods I have done are weather tech floor liners and Trek Armor seat covers. I joined this forum to gain knowledge about my vehicle, learn about modifications, and hopefully make some new friends along the way. I recently purchased the first of the suspension components that I plan on installing on my jeep. After hours of research I decided on buying the EVO LCG Bolt on Coil over kit. Since I am Not made of money I have to split up these purchases, so at this time all I have is the front. I plan on purchasing the rear next month and than wheels and tires. If all goes well I should be installing these parts in November. Of course I will need armor and the list goes on, but hopefully I am off to a good start.

On a side note, this is the first forum that I've ever joined, so I'm still trying to figure this stuff out.

V/R,

Rubicon john

Welcome to the wayalife family John!

I would say you are certainly off to a great start!! I build things in stages as well, as long as you don't end up doing things twice, then you'll do just fine.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

pastorwug

Welcome from further up the Central Coast - maybe we'll see each other around Oxnard or Ventura.
The Thrift stores on Main Street are the best!

Clem319

Welcome. Also used to live and work in Ventura. You have some cool trails nearby in Lockwood Valley and Frazier Park

Top Bottom