Northern Lights

noroad

So in the pre hours of the northern lights i figured i would post up this to see if members have some from years past. I think im in a good spot, hoping to get some cool shots around boston tonigh! If you are lucky enough to get some cool shots please share it have been a small wish to see these lights! Also here is the latest map out that i can find!

http://www.accuweather.com/en/features/trend/northern_lights_viewing_condit/33834457

Attachments

• nl.jpg
    nl.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

Crawler Kitty

Cool subscribing bring on the pics! They won't be visible from the San Fran Bay Area so relying on some good pics guys and gals!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
That's a beautiful sky right there....

Unfortunately in So Cal this is usually what the night sky looks like.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1410578428.034729.jpg

Tigrcky

One of the few times work has me in the south and this happens!!! Ugh happy photo shooting!

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Mrs.2013rubirick

So in the pre hours of the northern lights i figured i would post up this to see if members have some from years past. I think im in a good spot, hoping to get some cool shots around boston tonigh! If you are lucky enough to get some cool shots please share it have been a small wish to see these lights! Also here is the latest map out that i can find!

http://www.accuweather.com/en/features/trend/northern_lights_viewing_condit/33834457

So jealous!! Wish I was more north to see!!! Enjoy! Take lots of pics!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Man I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous of you northerners that get that beautiful sky view. I was in was in the midwest a couple of weeks ago and man, being a California native, I have to say, I've never seen the Milky Way in all of its glory before then. :yup: :thumb:

sean112280

Man I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous of you northerners that get that beautiful sky view. I was in was in the midwest a couple of weeks ago and man, being a California native, I have to say, I've never seen the Milky Way in all of its glory before then. :yup: :thumb:

That's because all of your smog in Cali

Crawler Kitty

Frank me too! I finally got to see the Milky Way when I went to Peru 2 years ago! I was amazed that the pics I had seen of it weren't photo enhanced it really is that amazing! Witnessing the Aurora Borealis is something on my bucket list too! Pics pics pics please not that I'm impatient or anything! :p

noroad

I apologize for making a mess of this otherwise wonderful thread noroad.

Now back to the regularly scheduled Northern Lights photos....

No problem, im just getting a little crazy sitting here at work waiting to see something!

Frank me too! I finally got to see the Milky Way when I went to Peru 2 years ago! I was amazed that the pics I had seen of it weren't photo enhanced it really is that amazing! Witnessing the Aurora Borealis is something on my bucket list too! Pics pics pics please not that I'm impatient or anything! :p

I have seen some cool things but this is on the wish list and im still waiting to see something starting to think they got my hopes up!

Top Bottom