Boomer!!!

shadow21

You got me on the 95% are texans. But that same statement can be said about any team too. In reality I just like bantering to have fun. True story for you was stationed in San Antonio for three years. I had a huge OU sign on my truck. Thought I was going to get mugged or etc. lol

We have slot of OU fans in Texas. You shouldn't of ever had to worry lol! I consider Oklahoma to be that annoying brother/sister we all had. As I'm sure you see it the exact opposite. Just good ole poking fun.

shadow21

Yahtzee... I actually go for the steelers. Are you texans or cowgirls?

I've been a Broncos fan since the Elway days. Well the late Elway days. I was only 7-8 when he retired lol! Other than that I root for the CowGirls! Another topic we can argue about Steelers or Cowboys lol. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1410853277.234615.jpg

mad dog 21

Hahaha, this is going great... Rapestburger sucks and Romo needs to stop choking. But look one thing we both agree on Elway... I remember watching him too. To me he was the man...

dwvninety

Hahaha, this is going great... Rapestburger sucks and Romo needs to stop choking. But look one thing we both agree on Elway... I remember watching him too. To me he was the man...

Na, he was good but Joe Montana....now he's the man. Undersized short and small for a QB but he could lead his team.

Soonerschooner

As long as it's not a Oklahoma strength beer lol!

Interestingly enough, nearly all Texas beer is N O T so called 6 point. Anything over 3.2% is rated as 6point. And because they don't want to break the law and break the 6% barrier and because many of the breweries supply nearby 3.2 states, most actually sell just over the 3.2% mark or at least far shy of the 6% level. Most around 4.7. While that is higher, it's only marginally so.

Also, we here in Sooner Land can purchase +6% up to and over 20% at a liquor store, just not chilled.

Soonerschooner

We have slot of OU fans in Texas. You shouldn't of ever had to worry lol! I consider Oklahoma to be that annoying brother/sister we all had. As I'm sure you see it the exact opposite. Just good ole poking fun.

And that's why we're the best team from Texas!!! LOL

Gotta love the sibling rivalry. I root for the Cattle as long as their not playing my Sooners. But I will give UT one thing over OSU: they BURN the orange first, preferably with kerosene.

dwvninety

Anyone could lead a team when your throwing to Jerry Rice.

That I agree on. Best player in the NFL. To bad Steve Young was not of a higher caliber than Joe Montana. Steve had Jerry and only managed 1 Super Bowl win, the other 2 he was backup to Joe.

shadow21

Interestingly enough, nearly all Texas beer is N O T so called 6 point. Anything over 3.2% is rated as 6point. And because they don't want to break the law and break the 6% barrier and because many of the breweries supply nearby 3.2 states, most actually sell just over the 3.2% mark or at least far shy of the 6% level. Most around 4.7. While that is higher, it's only marginally so.

Also, we here in Sooner Land can purchase +6% up to and over 20% at a liquor store, just not chilled.

That's cute I can go to the World Market and get most beers sold throughout the world. I can also drive down the street to the bar and sample 357 different types of beer.

shadow21

That I agree on. Best player in the NFL. To bad Steve Young was not of a higher caliber than Joe Montana. Steve had Jerry and only managed 1 Super Bowl win, the other 2 he was backup to Joe.

I think Steve Young was great they just had to take on the 90's Cowboys and that was to much for most teams

Top Bottom