Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Rambo

A jeep shop in Houston TX witch I am still hoping when I speak with them tomorrow that they will do the right thing

I will put more pics up you got to see some of the rest of the welds and all of the missing pieces

Can you PM me and let me know which shop? I'm trying to find a good shop in Houston to do some installation work for me, so I'm interested in which places may have issues.

Thanks in advance.

Jackal01

Does anyone know if there are any trails/fire breaks/forest roads/etc in the Sam Houston National Forest that that allow Jeeps? We are going camping in Huntsville and I wanted to see what else there was besides that offroad park. Also, any fire towers in the area that are accessible (either just to see from the ground or open to the public)?

tdougherty81

I drove around Sam Houston National Forest and they have width requirement not to exceed 36" or 48" (dont remember exactly but Jeep was too wide) their off road trails. Plenty of park maintenance roads.

Jackal01

I drove around Sam Houston National Forest and they have width requirement not to exceed 36" or 48" (dont remember exactly but Jeep was too wide) their off road trails. Plenty of park maintenance roads.

Are the maintenance roads clearly identified? As in I wont stumble onto a road/trail I am not supposed to be on? It has been a loooong time since I have been through NF.

tdougherty81

The off road ATV trails are clearly marked. At the ranger station there are maps. I think you can download them too. I went a couple weeks ago when it was sloppy from all the rain.

We were playing on going to Huntsville this weekend to camp but decide to go to Canyon Lake. Maybe hit Marble Falls Friday.

Jackal01

The off road ATV trails are clearly marked. At the ranger station there are maps. I think you can download them too. I went a couple weeks ago when it was sloppy from all the rain.

We were playing on going to Huntsville this weekend to camp but decide to go to Canyon Lake. Maybe hit Marble Falls Friday.

Aw snap! We are going to be in the state park Friday-Sunday.

I'll stop by the ranger station.

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
May hit up Huntsville next Friday with a few from the local Raptor crew and hit up some high speed stuff.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Today was a productive day, although a little disappointed with the fog light outcome (they do NOT Fit)
Anyone have some factory fogs they are willing to part with?

EDIT: I now have fogs. Thanks Hobolobo!

Attachments

• 1428113484503.jpg
    1428113484503.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 1428113495331.jpg
    1428113495331.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Here is a pic of the factory HardRock fog light housing that WILL NOT fit the LOD bumper

Attachments

• 1428113651898.jpg
    1428113651898.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 76

Hobolobo

I know this is a long shot, but does anybody have a side by side i can rent/borrow for a weekend? I volunteer at our local rodeo/cookoff and need one to get around this year. PM me if you can help.

Hobolobo

bump. Anyone? I need it the first weekend in June (thurs-sun). No offroading, just checking in on cookoff teams in a very large dirt/grass pasture.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Sorry man, if I had one or knew someone with one I would see what I could arrange, but I don't know anyone with a side by side

Top Bottom