Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Kyle7R

I've mastered the art of running naked in the cold. A beefy jacket, and my nomex Fire hood(temperature resistant) and a beanie. I look like a burglar, but I am warm.

I usually am prepared, but this morning a pair of workout shorts, a tshirt and a 1/4 zip underarmour pullover was NOT sufficient. In my sleepy fog, I didn't realize it was that cool until I was out of the garage and a half mile or so down the road.

If I had turned around to come home and change, I would have just gone back to bed. Lol.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Same temperature here. We call that warm. :cheesy:

Right!? these Texas guys are crazy! running around when its 110° outside, and camping with overnight lows in the upper 80s-mid 90s :naw: Ive been here for almost 10 years, and I STILL drip sweat from pretty much May - October :doh:

Kyle7R

Right!? these Texas guys are crazy! running around when its 110° outside, and camping with overnight lows in the upper 80s-mid 90s :naw: Ive been here for almost 10 years, and I STILL drip sweat from pretty much May - October :doh:

I was born and raised here, and I still drip with sweat too. Lol.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I was born and raised here, and I still drip with sweat too. Lol.

I cant wait to get out of here. Weekly I'm searching for opportunity up in the Mountains once summer time rolls around here... :naw:

If I cant turn sit on the couch in my underwear and NOT sweat but still pay a $250/month electric bill for cooling; it is TOO FUCKING HOT!

Jeep jk RUBY

I'm in Brenham close to Houston we should get a group together just wish there was more than a bunch of mud down here

Colin

Kyle7R

what's everybody gettin into this weekend? Weather is supposed to be perfect all weekend long. :clap2:

Kyle7R

Thanks man. We are going for reunion tower. I'll have plenty of pics in the build thread!

Haven't ever been to reunion tower, sounds fun though. Dunno how long you guys will be there, or if you've already got plans. There's a place we love to stop for brunch at before we come home, caked Lark on the Park. Especially on a great weather day, it's a great spot for fast food and a ridiculous selection of drinks and beers.

Napalm

Haven't ever been to reunion tower, sounds fun though. Dunno how long you guys will be there, or if you've already got plans. There's a place we love to stop for brunch at before we come home, caked Lark on the Park. Especially on a great weather day, it's a great spot for fast food and a ridiculous selection of drinks and beers.

Only an overnight trip, but I'll certainly look into that.

Deathmask

80-90 is actually nice weather here, but 110 is a little warm lol.

Deathmask

Man that would be great, but after a long day or work then yard work on top of that I think I'll be needing a rain check.

Top Bottom