Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Jackal01

I recently just convinced my wife to get a renegade. Didn't take much convincing, she liked it anyways...but I did do some persuading lol
I assume it went like this: You, "You should look at the new Jeep Renegade, my sweet rose petal. My love...my wife...my everything...they are fuel efficient and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah". Her, "You had me at 'new Jeep".

tdougherty81

Ain't that the truth? At least you had the renny with you. I recently just convinced my wife to get a renegade. Didn't take much convincing, she liked it anyways...but I did do some persuading lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
When they first came out I showed my wife and she shot it down.

A year later she comes to me and says she really likes them and wants one. She wants me to do the lift and get bigger tires.

A year later she comes to me and says she really likes them and wants one. She wants me to do the lift and get bigger tires.

Awesome. The bright ones always come around haha. I showed my wife the renegade and the compass, and she preferred the renegade which kind of surprised me. Now the lift kit and bigger tires are a must!

Jackal01

That is cool that they grew on her. I am still working on Angela. She REALLY enjoys her Mustang, though. It's her first car that she has paid for. It is a nice car but I want a Renegade! Might be for the best though...we would probably argue over which one to take on trips. :yup:

That is cool that they grew on her. I am still working on Angela. She REALLY enjoys her Mustang, though. It's her first car that she has paid for. It is a nice car but I want a Renegade! Might be for the best though...we would probably argue over which one to take on trips. :yup:

The stang is awesome no doubt. You have a few years to persuade her. When you get your 60s, sounds like a perfect time for a trade in!

Kyle7R

Awesome. The bright ones always come around haha. I showed my wife the renegade and the compass, and she preferred the renegade which kind of surprised me. Now the lift kit and bigger tires are a must!

The only Jeep my wife would even consider would be a Grand Cherokee, but she's still not sold on giving up the Caddy!

I'd really like her to get something big enough so we could trailer the JK if we wanted, lol.

20161227_165731.jpg

Ball joints are here, ready whenever y'all are! :wink:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

The only Jeep my wife would even consider would be a Grand Cherokee, but she's still not sold on giving up the Caddy!

I'd really like her to get something big enough so we could trailer the JK if we wanted, lol.

View attachment 236440

BJ party [emoji322]??

Jackal01

View attachment 236440

BJ parties are my favorite!! This weekend is out for me as is next weekend, however.
BJ party [emoji322]??

Kyle7R

BJ party [emoji322]??

[emoji13] [emoji13] [emoji13] [emoji13]
BJ parties are my favorite!! This weekend is out for me as is next weekend, however.
We can shoot for the weekend of the 14th, we'll be out of town all next week coming home on the 8th. And unless it falls apart on the way to the store, it should be fine until then, fingers crossed.

Jackal01

[emoji13] [emoji13] [emoji13] [emoji13]

We can shoot for the weekend of the 14th, we'll be out of town all next week coming home on the 8th. And unless it falls apart on the way to the store, it should be fine until then, fingers crossed.

I can do Saturday 14th for sure. Sunday I cannot.

Kyle7R

I can do Saturday 14th for sure. Sunday I cannot.

I'm good for the 14th too

I'll bring some beer so I can learn how to install for future purposes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I can assist on the 14th. Trying to do my lift next weekend.
Let's shoot for the 14th then, any specialty tools needed besides the ball joint press that we need?

Jackal01

Let's shoot for the 14th then, any specialty tools needed besides the ball joint press that we need?
Beer and pizza are the only tools I need. ;)

(I don't recall needing any other specialty tools. Between Tom and I we should have everything needed minus the BJ press.)

Kyle7R

Happy New Year guys!

Be careful out there, do not drink and drive. Hell, call me if you need a lift. We're staying in tonight, leaving for the airport tomorrow around 5am.

Top Bottom