Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

tdougherty81

I have a pretty reliable factory scissor jack that has been time tested we can use!!!

But guess what guys, Santa came early this year and brought me a floor jack! Sure wish I would have had it for the enforcer install!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

So, is that reliable factory scissor jack for sale? I might need it for my Enforcer install.

Kyle7R

Well, just ordered some new ball joints off Amazon. Along with some bigger rear coil spacers, so I hopefully won't be riding cholo style much longer.

I'll definitely have to have a wrenching party for the ball joints, especially with some of you being more seasoned with it than myself. Probably sometime after we get back into town the 2nd week of January. :brows:

tdougherty81

Well, just ordered some new ball joints off Amazon. Along with some bigger rear coil spacers, so I hopefully won't be riding cholo style much longer.

I'll definitely have to have a wrenching party for the ball joints, especially with some of you being more seasoned with it than myself. Probably sometime after we get back into town the 2nd week of January. :brows:

I should be free. I might be doing my lift on the 7th.

Jackal01

I should be free 14th-17th. If someone here doesn't have a BJ press you can borrow/ rent one from an auto parts store for free or nearly free.

Kyle7R

I should be free. I might be doing my lift on the 7th.

If it doesn't end up happening that weekend, let me know. We won't be getting back home until the 8th, but I'd be free the weekend of the 14th or after.

I should be free 14th-17th. If someone here doesn't have a BJ press you can borrow/ rent one from an auto parts store for free or nearly free.

Sounds good to me, need to get this done ASAP to hopefully get back on the trails. :clap2:

Napalm

I got to drive the jeep through DT Austin this morning to get out of the city for a cup of coffee...without stopping at a single light, or seeing a another moving vehicle... I guess dreams really DO come true... lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using WAYALIFE mobile app

You drive all the way to Austin for some coffee? This must have been the best cup of coffee ever brewed!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom