Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Kyle7R

So guys, here it is. Finally bit the bullet and jumped up to a JKUR, only took moving out of state to push me into it!

2013 Billet Silver (and a lot of it!) With the dark saddle leather interior which I love.

I think we've decided on the name Tonto (Henry is the Lone Ranger, according to Marijke) lol

Very very clean, minus a few small spots on the interior (all on the plastic) which I'm confident I can get fixed up when I get some down time.

Getting our first gas stop after the 5 hour drive home.

20170321_194143.jpg

Hanging with Potato Head
20170322_075902.jpg

20170322_075843.jpg

All alone, I really like this silver. Thanks Napalm!

20170322_143324.jpg

20170322_143302.jpg

20170322_143324.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

So guys, here it is. Finally bit the bullet and jumped up to a JKUR, only took moving out of state to push me into it!

2013 Billet Silver (and a lot of it!) With the dark saddle leather interior which I love.

I think we've decided on the name Tonto (Henry is the Lone Ranger, according to Marijke) lol

Very very clean, minus a few small spots on the interior (all on the plastic) which I'm confident I can get fixed up when I get some down time.

View attachment 249657

Hanging with Potato Head
View attachment 249655

View attachment 249656

View attachment 249658

View attachment 249659

View attachment 249658

No need to thank me, Kyle. Great looking Jeep!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Packers937

View attachment 249657

Hanging with Potato Head
View attachment 249655

View attachment 249656

View attachment 249658

View attachment 249659

View attachment 249658

Looking good. How do you like it so far?

Sent from my SM-G930P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kyle7R

Napalm

Loving it so far, and the wife is loving it even more. She popped the freedom panels out and rolled down the windows this morning running to Home Depot for the millionth time this week.

Thank you!

It's a nice day for it, I'm still stripped down. Unfortunately, the bad weather is supposed to roll in around 6am tomorrow. I don't get off until 8am [emoji50]

tdougherty81

It's a nice day for it, I'm still stripped down. Unfortunately, the bad weather is supposed to roll in around 6am tomorrow. I don't get off until 8am [emoji50]

I just put the top back on after seeing the forecast. Been nice the past week.

I need to clean the inside bad, got a nice layer of that HF dust.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I need to clean the inside bad, got a nice layer of that HF dust.
I've been topless hoping most of it would blow out... ofcourse not... I might pull the doors and use the compressor to blow it out. I'll probably spend a few hours saturday cleaning up the dust...

tdougherty81

I've been topless hoping most of it would blow out... ofcourse not... I might pull the doors and use the compressor to blow it out. I'll probably spend a few hours saturday cleaning up the dust...

My wife wrote wash me on the dash. LOL I'll clean it up this weekend as well.

Flat Top

I have a California Car Duster Dash Duster tucked into the back pocket of the front passanger seat. It actually works pretty well for dusting the dash area. :yup::yup:

Dempsey

View attachment 249657

Hanging with Potato Head
View attachment 249655

View attachment 249656

View attachment 249658

View attachment 249659

View attachment 249658

Congrats Kyle!! Thats awesome! Now all the dogs have room to go wheeling with you

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

View attachment 249657

Hanging with Potato Head
View attachment 249655

View attachment 249656

View attachment 249658

View attachment 249659

View attachment 249658

I missed this. Congratulations, Kyle!

Flat Top

Anyone on the NW/West side got a recommendation for dealer service? I need to take the Jeep in for the MIL code that was triggered yesterday (P0394 - Camshaft Position Sensor 'B' Circuit Intermittent Bank 2) and might as well get the backlog of recalls done as well.

Just not looking to be hassled too much about mods. Any recent dealings with service departments in the past year?

Tom

Kyle7R

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Anyone on the NW/West side got a recommendation for dealer service? I need to take the Jeep in for the MIL code that was triggered yesterday (P0394 - Camshaft Position Sensor 'B' Circuit Intermittent Bank 2) and might as well get the backlog of recalls done as well.

Just not looking to be hassled too much about mods. Any recent dealings with service departments in the past year?

Tom
Give river oaks a shot. They are near 59 and kerby, and are my go-to dealer. But they are still a dealer so watch what you say about anything off pavement... they have never turned me down. But HAVE blantonly asked me "are you an offroader?" To which I simply replied confused and said "i mean, I drive my jeep?" That stopped that. :yup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom