Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

JKRich

Finally bought a decal! :rock:

I know I know...it isn't evenly spaced on the ends. View attachment 105553

Hey... That's not evenly spaced on the ends. :yup:

I'm just kidding; I wouldn't have really even noticed if you hadn't said anything. As long as it is level you are good, but when it's on your own jeep you see everything so I understand. Looks good!

Jackal01

Hey... That's not evenly spaced on the ends. :yup:

I'm just kidding; I wouldn't have really even noticed if you hadn't said anything. As long as it is level you are good, but when it's on your own jeep you see everything so I understand. Looks good!

Not sure how I missed the reply.

Thanks. :yup:

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Just added ya!

I think we've got enough people on the list now. Might be time to start making plans for a get together.

What do y'all think? Let's get some ideas flowing around.

Levi

I actually wouldnt mind checking out Texas off road ranch and Brazos ranch

reason i never went to those two was because i thought they were going to be another Down South Offroad park.
wasnt much of anything for full size 4x4 rather than side x sides and atvs.
but ive seen some photos of the parks recently and they look decent. so i wouldnt mind checking those out whenever we want to get a group going.

2013CGJKU

reason i never went to those two was because i thought they were going to be another Down South Offroad park.
but ive seen some photos of the parks recently and they look decent. so i wouldnt mind checking those out whenever we want to get a group going.

Yeah, those two are definitely not DSO. There is actual wheeling to be had... haha! TORR isn't as big as BVORR but it's still decent.

Levi

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Yeah, those two are definitely not DSO. There is actual wheeling to be had... haha! TORR isn't as big as BVORR but it's still decent.

Levi

This is Booger at the rock garden at TORR.

http://youtu.be/C0H6L_G6Pis

I had to work a little harder than he did to get through there on my 35s... They were taking bets that I wouldn't make it. Jeep had 1600 miles the first time through.

http://youtu.be/Hq_SAFSZizk

Levi

that is very good to hear!

man the time difference between the two was crazy lol
i guess i might have an even harder time with my stock rubi tires lol

shadow21

I'd be willing to meet you out there one weekend.

shadow21

for sure! whenever you/i have a free weekend that be awesome to go down there. and then maybe some others might want to join in as well

It's mostly a mud park just fyi. So maybe we wait until it doesn't ran down there. I'm still up for it though lol

Top Bottom