Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Jackal01

And another bump to remind everybody here about the SnG on 3-14 at brick house tavern on 290.

Good idea!

No word from LoD yet. I should be getting a tracking number in the next week or so.

Alright. Well, I ordered the Protek oil pan skid and a cb, cable and wireless mic. Not sure if I will have the time before next weekend to do some of that but if not we could do that too if anyone was still up for it. I also need help with an alignment. And I guess depending on whom needs what work done we can decide on whose place. I am still free on the 7th to do whatever.

Jackal01

So I got some toys in today...Evo Protek oil pan skid, Uniden CB (cable, wireless mic, Fire Ring cable). The misses will be away for the day on Saturday so I was planning on installing that stuff then. If anyone wants to come over for a wrench party that would be cool. I also would like to do an alignment if anyone can help me with it. I don't think I got it entirely correct the last time. PM me if interested. :beer:

Jackal01

I forgot I have comcast coming out late morning/mid day. They shouldn't need much of my help but just to give y'all a heads up that I may have to.

txwest

I have an open weekend thus far, parental unit is mulling plans of coming up but no decisions yet. I'll let you know if I will be available Friday pm.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Sounds good. BYOB if so.

Still nothing from LoD. It should be shipping any day now, I was quoted 3 week build time, and Tuesday was 3 weeks on the dot... Might have to drop them a line to check. :hmm:

PM me the details on the Wrench party, I might stop by with a 6-pack just to shoot the sh*t.

Spring branch here! Happy to see some local stuff
Welcome to WAYALIFE neighbor (Right Near Spring Branch Also) :standing wave:
Please stop by the "give us a wave" section, and tell us a little about yourself there first. Its kind of a "Right of passage" Type thing here. :yup:

TXlineguy

Hey y'all have a 2015 two door I just got my Evo double D Pro installed I'm going to have to be ordering new driveshaft in JE Reel wants me to take measurements for them I was wondering if anyone wants to school a newbie and help with this project I'm down south and Clear Lake And would really appreciate the knowledge I want to get it up and running so I can take it out wheeling I just have to find people in a place to go to

CRZRTX

Hey y'all have a 2015 two door I just got my Evo double D Pro installed I'm going to have to be ordering new driveshaft in JE Reel wants me to take measurements for them I was wondering if anyone wants to school a newbie and help with this project I'm down south and Clear Lake And would really appreciate the knowledge I want to get it up and running so I can take it out wheeling I just have to find people in a place to go to

I am in the Clear Lake area and would be glad to show you how to measure the drive shafts. I just went through this too. email me at crzrtx@gmail.com

Top Bottom