Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Been there, done that. One and done. And would not recommend. If you love mud, you will have fun. Otherwise, the place is flat, uneventful, full of drunk ass hats on ATVs... not my style.

Napalm

Barnwell in May with you guys was about as much mud as I like to deal with. Just enough to have fun in, not enough to slide around with :)

Kyle7R

Either tomorrow afternoon or Sunday! Amber (pinkcamotexan) you ready to put your EVO lift on? ;)

Let's do tomorrow afternoon. Weather forecast looks a bit more favorable tomorrow!

Paging Amber! :)

Yes sir!!!! My Saturday is booked unfortunately. Sunday??

Hopefully Saturday isn't booked with too much partying lol!

I could probably make Sunday work. What about the rest of you guys?

Who's got the biggest garage/the most tools?

I think I've got enough hand tools to get by, but my place might be a little bit too much of a drive for some folks. But it's up to y'all.

pinkcamotexan

Hopefully Saturday isn't booked with too much partying lol!

I could probably make Sunday work. What about the rest of you guys?

Who's got the biggest garage/the most tools?

I think I've got enough hand tools to get by, but my place might be a little bit too much of a drive for some folks. But it's up to y'all.

LOL the partying was done last night! Today I promised my friend that I could go with her to get her sons first birthday pics done, then a get together at a friend's after that.

I will drive wherever I need to! Work out the details and I am there!! Soooooo excited!!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Ok. So my Saturday just got rescheduled. Ugh....

So I'm ready when y'all are!

Ready today (saturday) Or??

I'm going to go run at memorial, but I'm free today if you want to do it. I can bring an extra set of hands aswell (navy guy)

Last edited:

Kyle7R

I can help on Sunday man... you going for a JKU?

I was reaaaaaaaaal close to it, even took my JK back to stock. But I just couldn't make myself pull the trigger!

Ok. So my Saturday just got rescheduled. Ugh....

So I'm ready when y'all are!

I'm going to go run at memorial, but I'm free today if you want to do it. I can bring an extra set of hands aswell (navy guy)

Either day works for me, I will probably start putting my Jeep back in order around 2 or so this afternoon once work dies down. I think Bobby is supposed to come by at some point to pick something up too, so it's up to you guys. Mike, you up yet? :bleh:

pinkcamotexan

I was reaaaaaaaaal close to it, even took my JK back to stock. But I just couldn't make myself pull the trigger!

Either day works for me, I will probably start putting my Jeep back in order around 2 or so this afternoon once work dies down. I think Bobby is supposed to come by at some point to pick something up too, so it's up to you guys. Mike, you up yet? :bleh:

I'm good anytime today if y'all are!! Let's do this!!!!

Top Bottom