I'm still liquid for 100k smartass

trailless

Caught the Bug
Basically means that he can come up with $100k in a rather short period of time. By either having cash or being able to sell assets at market value.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

dwvninety

100K he didn't say dollars or pesos. Still to spend 12.5k in mods on a Jeep that will be returned in 2 years seems ridiculous. As far as scamming the US tax code I am sure Uncle Sam will catch up to him.

Last edited:

cwmt3

Basically means that he can come up with $100k in a rather short period of time. By either having cash or being able to sell assets at market value.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

That sounds stressful. Thanks for that clarification :)

Sent from my C6616 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JayKay

Caught the Bug
First off...the only people I know who lease a vehicle for business are people who use their vehicle for their business as far as towing, hauling, or frequent long distance driving. And I don't get the idea of leasing a vehicle period...to me, it's like renting it for 2 years.

Second...I have two dogs that I love, but in no way would I use them as an excuse to HAVE to pay $700+ on car payments. My two labs I used to have rode comfortably in the back seat of my PAID OFF Silverado.

Third...I plan to retire when I'm 60, VetteThret will die as a greeter at WalMart.

P.S. Don't trust a mortgage broker who drives a $40,000 Jeep, a $70,000+ C6 Corvette, and an 1100 HP Viper.

computeruser6

So many post in less than twenty-eight hours. I wonder if Vettethret will come back? If he was actually interested in apologizing why not try to change the title of this thread?

Last edited:

Vettethret

So many post in less than twenty-eight hours. I wonder if Vettethret will come back? If he was actually interested in apologizing why not try to change the title of this thread?

Im right here. I meant my apology for name calling and snapping at Overlander. Nothing else I can do at this point.

shadow21

What I'm trying to understand is why have you leased the same vehicle 3+ times? It just sound stupid to me. You have had 3 or 4 builds of a JKU which were all leased and all modded out. Have you not figured out how retarded that sounds? This means that you have (based on info in this thread by you) spent 33,500+ in payments on JKU's that you don't own..... You could have bought a Rubicon and owned it out right and not lost your ass on all your mods.

Vettethret

What I'm trying to understand is why have you leased the same vehicle 3+ times? It just sound stupid to me. You have had 3 or 4 builds of a JKU which were all leased and all modded out. Have you not figured out how retarded that sounds? This means that you have (based on info in this thread by you) spent 33,500+ in payments on JKU's that you don't own..... You could have bought a Rubicon and owned it out right and not lost your ass on all your mods.

????I have never leased any of my Rubicon.

blakeaz33

Well that was a funny read - I need to check in here more often. Glad I'm finally getting the bugs worked out of the WiFi on my helicopter.

xflstl

If you can deduct something like " mods" and gain the system, freaking go for it. We are over taxed as it is by corrupt politicians who spend our tax dollars on pet projects and purchasibg votes. If you can write it off and keep just a pinch more off your earned $ then go for it. !!!!!!

sean112280

If you can deduct something like " mods" and gain the system, freaking go for it. We are over taxed as it is by corrupt politicians who spend our tax dollars on pet projects and purchasibg votes. If you can write it off and keep just a pinch more off your earned $ then go for it. !!!!!!

wow it's people like you with no integrity ruining it for the rest of us:grayno:

xflstl

wow it's people like you with no integrity ruining it for the rest of us:grayno:
If you call paying into a corrupt system integrity, then yep im ruining it for everyone.... lol

The people that are screwing it up are the ones who dont work. The ones that only take. The ones with there hands out.
All hard working people deserve to keep much more of a % of there money than our tax code currently allows.
Personally im going to keep every red cent I can. Why should I give more of my money to the government only to watch them foolishly waste it? I can foolishly waste it myself without there help!!!!!!

Jackal01

So answer me this: What is the difference in "[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif] Dan Mckeag formerly of Burnsville offroad" lying (about whatever he did to you) and you lying and cheating the system? Seems to me y'all would be best friends. You have a facebook page dedicated to negative publicity over a company/person that allegedly screwed you over. [/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]There is no difference between the two of you (if he actually did what he allegedly did). A cheat is a cheat and a liar is a liar. No two ways about it.

Assbag.
[/FONT]

Top Bottom