camber adjustment

Mr. Rubi1

Take a look, the tires are in negative camber? I just lifted and put new tires on two weeks ago. 2.5 lift and 33's what would cause this? Bad ball joints? Help

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Not sure what I'm looking at, but bent c's, bent housing could also cause camber to be off.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Check your ball joint for play. If it's good, then bent c or housing. You can go to an alignment shop and get a print out. They can't do nothing to correct it. But the print out would let you know how bent it is.

09blackruby

Looks like the fender to me. The concrete is all cracked and maybe giving an illusion. Take the same picture in a different location and see if your still seeing the same.

Mr. Rubi1

The gender is courtesy of my son taking down some dual in the garage. Can't seem to align it so it stops pulling to the right?

snopro

Banned
Damn spell check, the fender is courtesy of my son taking down some drywall in the garage

Best is if it hasn't been aligned do it.
I've personally installed quite a few lifts the past few years on other fellow Jeepers, as well as being a former mechanic. Just PM me if you have any specific questions I'd be glad to help

Top Bottom