Everything gets hotter when the sun goes down...

Well here I sit at work thinking it has been a long day and it is 0041 or 12:41 am, I am sitting here wondering how many other of the 400+ members online are night lurkers just like me ?

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I'm up working my FD shift on the Rescue.......just returned from a messy code blue call on a 300lbs woman who stopped breathing.......ended up getting her back but the odds of her recovering are pretty slim.......2:03 am.....a little less than 5 hours to go till the end of my shift.....have to finish writing my narrative for my report and then try to get some sleep......working another 24 hours shift at another station on a swap for someone today so I need to finish and get some sleep.........your guys stay safe over there......I got nothing but love for you all......thank you for your service......

~Woodrow~

sean112280

Lewis-McCord, what branch you in ?

It varies from tour to tour for me whether I am working days, swings, or mids. Gotta love that changing sleep schedule, probably the main cause of my growing grey hair problem at the ripe young age of 22 lol

I'm in the Army. You are in the AF correct?

Nice! I'm an E5 as well. Ever been to McChord?

Nope, have heard good things and I think it is one our CRG bases. I wanna go somewhere where I can get an actual deployment, tired of rotting out here in the missile fields. Sure the unit I am with we get to fly in helo's and stuff but it is all very lack luster and boring over time. I am Security Forces, what about you whats your MOS ?

sean112280

Nope, have heard good things and I think it is one our CRG bases. I wanna go somewhere where I can get an actual deployment, tired of rotting out here in the missile fields. Sure the unit I am with we get to fly in helo's and stuff but it is all very lack luster and boring over time. I am Security Forces, what about you whats your MOS ?

Ok so you are the MP's of the AF. I am in an MP unit, but I am a commo guy. JBLM is nice, you should try to go there. You saw some of the trails in the PNW from the JKX. I've been to Elbe, and Evans creek both in my old CJ. Haven't gotten to take my XJ out yet as I was doing the lift on mid tour leave. So I plan on getting out on the trail when I get back home.

Ok so you are the MP's of the AF. I am in an MP unit, but I am a commo guy. JBLM is nice, you should try to go there. You saw some of the trails in the PNW from the JKX. I've been to Elbe, and Evans creek both in my old CJ. Haven't gotten to take my XJ out yet as I was doing the lift on mid tour leave. So I plan on getting out on the trail when I get back home.

yeah pretty much, I wish I could get outta here man. This place is a black hole, there are people that have been stuck at this station for upwards of 15 years man lol and not by choice. The only guarentee way to get out of here is disciplinary action, closest to that is doing a short tour in a remote location for 15 months like Korea or Greenland but being a married man that is not the way I want to get out of here, I wanna try and go K9 but there are never any openings.

sean112280

yeah pretty much, I wish I could get outta here man. This place is a black hole, there are people that have been stuck at this station for upwards of 15 years man lol and not by choice. The only guarentee way to get out of here is disciplinary action, closest to that is doing a short tour in a remote location for 15 months like Korea or Greenland but being a married man that is not the way I want to get out of here, I wanna try and go K9 but there are never any openings.

Oh man that's never fun to be stuck like that. 15yrs? holy shit! No don't want to do the disiplinary route, that will F you in the end. K9 would be pretty awesome:thumb:

Top Bottom