Wave from an Okie stuck in HI.

mad dog 21

New member from Oklahoma but stationed out in Hawaii. I've had (squirt) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410762811.222261.jpg for a year so far. The only mods I have done is put JKUR coils and shocks on my 2010 JK sahara. It's my first jeep and I'm having a blast but need an increase in my pay check. Lol. I have been out to K Point but am planning on making a trip (25min away) to the peacock flats. Either way, I have used y'all's write ups to help do and fix things. Thanks for having me and I have barely scratched the surface.

Eric

liljohn850

New member from Oklahoma but stationed out in Hawaii. I've had (squirt) View attachment 100237 for a year so far. The only mods I have done is put JKUR coils and shocks on my 2010 JK sahara. It's my first jeep and I'm having a blast but need an increase in my pay check. Lol. I have been out to K Point but am planning on making a trip (25min away) to the peacock flats. Either way, I have used y'all's write ups to help do and fix things. Thanks for having me and I have barely scratched the surface.

Eric

Welcome! Also on the rock!

RJEEPO

Howzit howzit! You looking for something down there? jjkg! :D

For real, watch out over there on the blind drop offs. There's one that really does just drop off into the ocean LOL!

Aloha and see you out there!

Top Bottom