Leaving for hawaii from Toronto tomorrow :-D

cwmt3

My fiancé and I are taking 3 weeks to island hop. Our main 2 weeks are on Kauai, however we have rented a jku for 6 days on hawaii. Really excited, just had to brag ;-)
I've been on a plane once before, I definitely prefer to drive. I do need a bit of moral support, as well as any info on some stock trails on the island. Cheers!

Oregonjeeper

My fiancé and I are taking 3 weeks to island hop. Our main 2 weeks are on Kauai, however we have rented a jku for 6 days on hawaii. Really excited, just had to brag ;-)
I've been on a plane once before, I definitely prefer to drive. I do need a bit of moral support, as well as any info on some stock trails on the island. Cheers!

:thumb::beer: Have fun !!!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Have fun brother! My wife, son and i are leaving the Caribbean tomorrow after a six day stay. Didnt have a jeep, but we had a Suzuki jimny, complete with transfer case and soild front axle. :D

Loading please wait....

cwmt3

Have fun brother! My wife, son and i are leaving the Caribbean tomorrow after a six day stay. Didnt have a jeep, but we had a Suzuki jimny, complete with transfer case and soild front axle. :D

Loading please wait....

Safe flight sir!

trailless

Caught the Bug
It's just now starting to get cold up there and you're already running away!

Safe travels and hope you got the soft top!

xkid

Have fun. I've been there. Long flight from T.O. Time change will affect you.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

StrizzyChris

On big island you need to head to south point. There's a ton of long trench filled trails along the shoreline heading to green sands beach.

DA RUNT

Kauai, you're going to have a hard time finding trails that are still open. We used to go up to the dam in Kalaheo, but I think they closed it. You should still be able to drive on the sand over on the west side at Pole Hale. Nice dunes over there actually. It's been a few years since I've been home so I'm sure things have changed. Have fun

edit: Here's a couple things I would suggest you see while visiting

Waimea Canyon
Limahuli Garden and Preserve
Kipu Ranch - They do ATV tours
North Shore - all the way to the end of the road is Ke'e beach. Great for snorkeling and hanging out. Couple other nice beaches are Lumaha'i Beach, Wainiha Beach, Kepuhi Beach and Tunnels Beach
Wailua River - you can rent kayak's and what not there. My sister in law's family owns the rental shop
Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge
And the South shore has lots to see as well. There's a tree tunnel and a water spout they call the spouting horn. Pretty cool to see.
Thanks, now I'm homesick lol

Last edited:

StrizzyChris

Punalu'u is one of the best pure black sand beaches on big island and easy to get in/out of

Makalawana beach is my favorite white beach on big island. Not many people there, great big beach with tons of space to sprawl out and very secluded from tourists.

cwmt3

Saweet! Thanks all, I'm waiting to board at yyz.
Da runt thanks for posting all that, I can tell you truly love it there.
I've never been so excited at 6am before. Thanks for raising my stoke, if ya know what I mean ;-)

Sent from my C6616 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom