4" Long Arm Kit For Sale in SoCal

SOLD

I'm selling my Rancho JK Long Arm Kit (RS6509B) with Teraflex springs. This is a bolton kit.

I am including a brand new full bushing replacement kit. Who want's to buy a lift with used bushings anyways? :)

The Teraflex springs were a great upgrade to this kit. (Front:1853400 C, Rear:1854400 A)

The kit does not include the following:

Drop Pitmin arm (running the stock pitmin arm is recommended)
Shocks
Brake line extensions
Bumpstops

The kit and springs are in great shape with no dents or bends.

$1200

Rancho Long Arm BLACK.jpeg

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
I'm selling my Rancho JK Long Arm Kit (RS6509B) with Teraflex springs. This is a bolton kit.

I am including a brand new full bushing replacement kit. Who want's to buy a lift with used bushings anyways? :)

The Teraflex springs were a great upgrade to this kit. (Front:1853400 C, Rear:1854400 A)

Shocks
Brake line extensions
Bumpstops

$1900 OBO

View attachment 100539

Welcome to wayalife. 😉 Just an FYI. were a tight community that generally wont buy from inactive members or those only here to sell their shit. It's also in the rules you agreed to. GLWTS.

- Jason

Tigrcky

Welcome to wayalife.  Just an FYI. were a tight community that generally wont buy from inactive members or those only here to sell their shit. It's also in the rules you agreed to. GLWTS.

- Jason

this isnt the only thing he is selling!

Welcome to wayalife.  Just an FYI. were a tight community that generally wont buy from inactive members or those only here to sell their shit. It's also in the rules you agreed to. GLWTS.

- Jason

Hi Jason,

I totally understand. I just recently joined here so I can see how it may seem like I'm here just to sell shit since my first two posts are here in the FS section. I've been traveling for the last few years and I'm finally getting serious with my JK and off roading. I realized after having my new lift done at EVO and following the 14' JKX on facebook that the community here is more my style. I mean no disrespect and hope to a contributing member here.

I do have parts and hope some can use them.

Best,

Mike

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER

Shocks
Brake line extensions
Bumpstops

$1900 OBO

View attachment 100539

Sent you a pm

2013 jkr
And no I did not forget the u in jkr :) 2 door life

JAGS

Hooked
Hi Jason,

I totally understand. I just recently joined here so I can see how it may seem like I'm here just to sell shit since my first two posts are here in the FS section. I've been traveling for the last few years and I'm finally getting serious with my JK and off roading. I realized after having my new lift done at EVO and following the 14' JKX on facebook that the community here is more my style. I mean no disrespect and hope to a contributing member here.

I do have parts and hope some can use them.

Best,

Mike

Valid mistake/explanation. We just get a lot of folks trying to misuse this place and we don't go for that.

If you stick around long enough, you'll find a great group eager to give help, advice and tomfoolery on a regular basis. 👍😉 Be sure to give us a wave in the pub section with your jeep details and fill out the rest of your profile.

And again welcome to WAL!!

- Jason

Top Bottom