Grapes & Grub October 2014

Alright Alright Alrighttt. Grapes & Grub coming back!

We need to get another one coming and having a nice fall tasting convoy would be great! I think another some different Sonoma county wineries would be great with Russian River again. Lets put this out as a feeler and try to set a date. I think the 25th would be cool. I will have to take off work but be doable for me.

Whats everyone thinking.. havent checked out the rest of the threads but if it overlaps lets plan something so majellin and petey can join in this time! :rock: and looking at the smileys.. we need a wine one. :beer:?

Panda

We need to get another one coming and having a nice fall tasting convoy would be great! I think another some different Sonoma county wineries would be great with Russian River again. Lets put this out as a feeler and try to set a date. I think the 25th would be cool. I will have to take off work but be doable for me.

Whats everyone thinking.. havent checked out the rest of the threads but if it overlaps lets plan something so majellin and petey can join in this time! :rock: and looking at the smileys.. we need a wine one. :beer:?

Well you know kitty and I will be there :yup: we need to do a Lodi run too sometime

Rccrwlr

You think the bottles have settled after their shaking if there are even bottles left?!

--rccrwlr.

JAGS

Hooked
This is a bit too far for the next few months as I'm coaching soccer on weekends. The wife and I are definitely winos so I'll keep an out for 2015 opportunities.

I also still want to put something together for a Central Coast version. 🍷👍

- Jason

Crawler Kitty

This is a bit too far for the next few months as I'm coaching soccer on weekends. The wife and I are definitely winos so I'll keep an out for 2015 opportunities.

- Jason

That would be fun too we're lucky to have so many options in California!

Katalyna

mhm..John and I (Kat) are in..if the Jeep is running right, Sonoma is close to us here in Lake County (we have a few here too) :p

Kat
:hmm:

We still planning on Oct 25th?

pastorwug

I also still want to put something together for a Central Coast version. 

- Jason

Count us in on the Central Coast version!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Next couple months can't go fast enough.

- Jason

Stated differently you want to hurry up coaching your kids' soccer so you can go drink wine with people from the internet. Got it. :thumb:

Oh and put me down as a maybe for each. ;)

JAGS

Hooked
Stated differently you want to hurry up coaching your kids' soccer so you can go drink wine with people from the internet. Got it. :thumb:

Oh and put me down as a maybe for each. ;)

Something like that. 😉 Gone there every May for last 15+ yrs. Proposed to my wife in Paso. Family issue meant we couldn't go this year. Getting back means another life hurdle overcome. I'm looking forward to going with wife. 👍

Love coaching, but does mean 3 months+ of weekends off limits. Also hard to find folks wanting to wheel on Sundays. Wasn't a big deal, till the jeep grew up recently. Lol.

- Jason

Stegertime

Caught the Bug

- Jason

I'd be interested in central coast. I'm all the way down in Redondo Beach ✌️

NV375

did anyone ever pin down a date and location? My overtime at work is over so I am looking for a getaway for us.

We on? We are open and willing to drive :) VINO…say no more :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Top Bottom