Grapes & Grub October 2014

Crawler Kitty

I'm in bed you guys decide either day this weekend Lodi is 20 minutes closer to Chico just saying Mrs2013rubirick says Sat works better so we can recoup Sunday! LOL

You guys are killing me…I get in my jeep every day and can't figure out how I haven't cleaned it :doh: It's a mess, I am typically very picky and clean right after each trip…too busy these days, I will get it done before Sat :thumb:
Where are you guys planning on staying sat night? We talked about going to Castello di Amorosa. There is a tour where you get a private tasting room and more wines or we can just go taste :clap2: Stirling is also fun. Rombauer is good we are members and can get free tastings of our group. Darioush is also a beautiful winery. Andrew also mentioned some places :crazyeyes: THoughts? :grouphug:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Gonna have to miss this one, sounds really fun but headed to Portland on Saturday.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Crawler Kitty

You guys are killing me…I get in my jeep every day and can't figure out how I haven't cleaned it :doh: It's a mess, I am typically very picky and clean right after each trip…too busy these days, I will get it done before Sat :thumb:
Where are you guys planning on staying sat night? We talked about going to Castello di Amorosa. There is a tour where you get a private tasting room and more wines or we can just go taste :clap2: Stirling is also fun. Rombauer is good we are members and can get free tastings of our group. Darioush is also a beautiful winery. Andrew also mentioned some places :crazyeyes: THoughts? :grouphug:

Right!? My Jeeps filthy, good reason to get motivated....so Sat? Napa sounds like then? Napa a fine with us but throwing out Lodi again as an option

Last edited:

Panda

Rombauer would be cool lots of places on Silverado trail :yup:

Crawler Kitty

Ok tixs bought! Woohoo! Sorry Rubbersidedown we hi-jacked your thread but I have a feeling you won't mind and that hopefully you and JK_Shottygirl can join us!? Okay so Sonoma it is meeting time is 11:15 am (that 15 is for me :p, just need 10 more minutes to sleep) meeting spot to be determined list of Imbibers:

Mrs.2013rubirick
2013rubirick
MagellanJenn
CrippledPetey
Crawler Kitty
Panda

Anyone else interested in joining us? Should be fun!

Last edited:

Mrs.2013rubirick

Ok tixs bought! Woohoo! Sorry Rubbersidedown we hi-jacked your thread but I have a feeling you won't mind and that hopefully you and JK_Shottygirl can join us!? Okay so Sonoma it is meeting time is 11:15 am (that 15 is for me :p, just need 10 more minutes to sleep) meeting spot to be determined list of Imbibers:

Mrs.2013rubirick
2013rubirick
MagellanJenn
CrippledPetey
Crawler Kitty
Panda

Anyone else interested in joining us? Should be fun!

11:15 am sounds great to me! We're all booked and ready to go and we're still partially packed from last weekend so I don't even have much to do!!!Can't wait!

Now to just determine where to meet....so many decisions lol
what about Rubbersidedown and JK_Shottygirl??? Does this weekend work for you two?

Well it sounds like I'm going wine tasting, and I hate wine. Lol. I'm a good DD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug
I believe I'd learn to love it and find a new DD! That's where the fun is!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Panda

11:15 am sounds great to me! We're all booked and ready to go and we're still partially packed from last weekend so I don't even have much to do!!!Can't wait!

Now to just determine where to meet....so many decisions lol
what about Rubbersidedown and JK_Shottygirl??? Does this weekend work for you two?

I texted RSD tryin to get him goin

well my friends. last minute mini vacay for me. lets finish this set up. i know russian river wants us back to take pictures in the grapes. what do we need to do for other ones? or do we wana do the same ones?

Crawler Kitty

well my friends. last minute mini vacay for me. lets finish this set up. i know russian river wants us back to take pictures in the grapes. what do we need to do for other ones? or do we wana do the same ones?

Woohoo! Good news! I don't know where the 2013rubiricks and J&J are staying so as soon as we know we can pick wineries I think they wanted to hit Rombauer and I'd like to do the pic thing at RR but not sure of the distance between the two hoping to hear from them soon

Top Bottom