Grapes & Grub October 2014

Crawler Kitty

Baletto! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414270384.421093.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414270395.353533.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414270411.637139.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414270425.579203.jpg

Great Pinot's one that 2013rubirick liked yay! A few bottles bought here too by the crew, this is one of our favs for sure!

Last edited:

Crawler Kitty

Wine Guerilla ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414282367.730702.jpg

This was our view from the tasting room we played with a passing admirer who looked like he had also been imbibing on wine or something else by setting off the alarms - it was his candid camera moment. He laughed when 2013rubirick clued him in. And we learned we could survive the Zombie Apocalypse with JUST the items in Mrs2013rubirick's purse!

Last edited:

Panda

Some of the best times I've had in my life hangin out with you guys this year, always good times and lots of laughs and great memories :) can't wait to go on another trip with the NorCal crew, we owned wine country today :rock: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414304402.668285.jpg

Crawler Kitty

Russian River like going to visit your favorite cousins house, grubbed on truffle fries and calamari (Panda calls it fish bait) so it was nice to have others to enjoy it with. We also broke out the cheese cracker and fruit snacks nice of them to let us do that since they have a restaurant but the atmosphere like I mentioned is like going to a family members home! Very nice! Jenn has slow mo video that is absolutely hilarious!

Some of the best times I've had in my life hangin out with you guys this year, always good times and lots of laughs and great memories :) can't wait to go on another trip with the NorCal crew, we owned wine country today :rock: View attachment 106800

We had a great time. Jill and I are so glad we met all of you. We are talking about maybe doing another one on the 8th.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Crawler Kitty

We had a great time. Jill and I are so glad we met all of you. We are talking about maybe doing another one on the 8th.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using WAYALIFE mobile app

We're in we still need to use our cards!

Everyone can crash here we're only 45 minutes from Sonoma. You've been here it's tiny but we'll fit everyone in.

Last edited:

Mrs.2013rubirick

What if we hit the wineries on the Sip on hudson st. With the 5 wineries or hit Geyserville which has like 11 right there...that way we dont have to drive around so far. :)

Top Bottom